The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

New Boards / Organization Changes

A place to talk about our community
bionicnacho
Administrator

New Boards / Organization Changes

Post by bionicnacho »

Hey guys!

As you can probably tell, we've made some changes to the organization of the forum. Specifically with the Servers section or Atmosphir.

Since the main focus point of the site for now is the Atmosphir stuff, we've decided that better organization was needed. Now you'll find a main Atmosphir section divided into more specific boards instead of just one, general Atmosphir board.

Also, both the Minecraft and Cube World sections are gone, but don't worry because you can still talk about these games over on the Gaming Gossip section. This doesn't mean that the Minecraft server is gone for good, so do not panic about that.

We might make more changes to better accommodate the posts and the threads in the future if needed. Anyways, that's it for now!
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

-.-

I didn't agree to this
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Heck yes.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Man, this morning has had a lot of talk regarding OneMoreBlock, some changes and future plans :) So look forward to some stuff regarding that.

One idea that I thought would be interesting to share is this; essentially having a sort of news feed page. If you remember how the announcement page of the old Atmosphir beta site, very similar to that. On which we could have highlighted levels, perhaps community voted mentions and the idea crossed my mind that this could lead into having a community voted in Editorial Staff and level reviews. Now, currently this has only been briefly discussed - however I thought it was interesting enough to share and get your opinions on!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Also, just a quick thing: The forum stats are now integrated (more or less) into the site!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Yay my idea got implemented. <3

As did my prediction: It's made the forums much better suited to hosting the game.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Yay my idea got implemented. <3

As did my prediction: It's made the forums much better suited to hosting the game.
Yes, I agree. I can imagine we will be seeing me features that integrate the game in, likely in various different forms :)
Rabbidfan236

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

Where did the threads from the Minecraft and Cube World sections go?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Rabbidfan236 wrote:Where did the threads from the Minecraft and Cube World sections go?
Both sections have simply been hidden. In fact links to them still work properly. If you like access to any of them, I would be more than happy to give you links. I might go about talking to Wowfun about adding them back in, maybe to the "Other" Section. Would that be something you guys like?
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

I'm back for a bit during my break from college!

Was anyone using the Cube World server? If you were I should see about getting it properly hosted so it'll be more functional than the crappy local-hosted one we have now.

As for MC, I don't really see a reason to put that section back up until we have a server up and running again, which will most likely happen this summer.