The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Great Community :)

A place to talk about our community
Htenneb

Great Community :)

Post by Htenneb »

This is a contribution to the One More Block Team (O.M.B.)

PhantomBoy: The moderator of the form you did an amazing job helping people out and keeping the
forum awesome.

Street Lights: You are so lucky to be a part the Edit. Form. I came in to darn late. Shoot!
Anyways good luck with your job and take it responsibly.

Nin: You barely have any time to yourself (as far as I know...lol). You worked sooo hard to get
Atmosphir back on it's feet. And I give you all my respect for you.

Me: Just a bermudian with a keyboard. Give me those things and I'm all yours.

And to all the other O.M.B staff. Thank you for helping this be a good place to come when all hopes are lost. Love u guys (Don't get the wrong idea). Wish I could be director of something would make my boring life better.My name is pronounced Henneb. T is silent.. THEMOREYOUKNOW
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Popped this over to OMB section, as it is addressing the forum :)

That was super nice of you to say, I owe it all to the lovely group of people who are a joy to be around and make this place as fun as it has been over this past year or so :D

The rest of the moderators are always giving me advice and suggestions, so I am in no way the head guy or anything, but I do thank you for your kind words! Hats off to Bionic, Sebastian, Wowfun, Reap, Hollabyte, Adz and the rest! They are all lovely folks and I am always happy to chat with them!

Streetlights, my close interweb-pal :P Sending me a lovely gift in postage this last holiday. Great guy, very dedicated to his works!

Nin is generous as all heck! Dedicating so much time to us :) WE ARE ALL VERY THANKFUL! like you said :P Nin the great

Htenneb, you're super enthusiastic, polite, and an all around neato person! I can't wait to see you around more!

I think anyone who hangs around a bit, is kind, positive and contributes will probably get some creative work put in a place to need directing/help :P Lurk around the creative board a lot! But yeah, eyes are always open encase the moderators ever need a new position. Luckily we're fairly alright right now, but anyone who are helping out and chatting with peeps and such are totally a part of this little corner of the internet!

May this be the beginning of a great friendship!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Nice to meet you.

Lol'd at:
"OMB team"
"Streetlight"
"OMB staff"
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Htenneb wrote:
Street Lights: You are so lucky to be a part the Edit. Form. I came in to darn late. Shoot!
Anyways good luck with your job and take it responsibly.
Why thank you. I hope to see some wonderful levels from you. Hey, if you have a skype I can add you to the OneMoreBlock skype group if you wish!
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

He just got here and he's praising you already?

*pumps shotgun*
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Just some of the perks of being epic I guess...
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Popped this over to OMB section, as it is addressing the forum :)

That was super nice of you to say, I owe it all to the lovely group of people who are a joy to be around and make this place as fun as it has been over this past year or so :D

The rest of the moderators are always giving me advice and suggestions, so I am in no way the head guy or anything, but I do thank you for your kind words! Hats off to Bionic, Sebastian, Wowfun, Reap, Hollabyte, Adz and the rest! They are all lovely folks and I am always happy to chat with them!

Streetlights, my close interweb-pal :P Sending me a lovely gift in postage this last holiday. Great guy, very dedicated to his works!

Nin is generous as all heck! Dedicating so much time to us :) WE ARE ALL VERY THANKFUL! like you said :P Nin the great

Htenneb, you're super enthusiastic, polite, and an all around neato person! I can't wait to see you around more!

I think anyone who hangs around a bit, is kind, positive and contributes will probably get some creative work put in a place to need directing/help :P Lurk around the creative board a lot! But yeah, eyes are always open encase the moderators ever need a new position. Luckily we're fairly alright right now, but anyone who are helping out and chatting with peeps and such are totally a part of this little corner of the internet!

May this be the beginning of a great friendship!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Phantom. Seriously... I thought for sure this community was screwed as Atmosphir and Vox were declining, and the fact that we're still together two whole years later is beyond incredible.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Htenneb

Post by Htenneb »

Wazi wrote:He just got here and he's praising you already?

*pumps shotgun*
*reloads Machinegun*

Posts Merged:
Almost forgot...
Skype name is htenneb.williams1
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

That double post.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

You're welcome.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Alo.

Thanks for the cookies compliments to the forum me.

:3
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.