The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Hi!

A place to talk about our community
Adz
Administrator

Hi!

Post by Adz »

Just dropping in to answer a random question:
I don't have (and never had) access to the Youtube channel :(

I do however have the twitter.

That's all folks!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Bye.
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Wait what? What YouTube channel? Your YouTube channel? Why don't you have access?
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Nazmus wrote:Wait what? What YouTube channel? Your YouTube channel? Why don't you have access?
The official atmosphir one.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Yea, just read the other thread about Atmosphir 2.0 site or something? The OP asked if anyone had access to the YouTube channel. Even if Ads, did have access to the YouTube channel, I doubt it would be any useful. Technically, Atmosphir is still owned by Mr. Minor, and adding stuff to the YouTube channel might get us in to trouble.

Yes, we are making Atmosphir work, but we are doing it unnoticed. It's cute and fun, but Mr. Minor has no clue and Atmosphir is not big. But starting to post stuff on Atmosphir's YouTube channel might be a bad idea (even if it was possible).

BTW, what's with the Atmosphir site 2.0 stuff? Is there another community site? If so, any links?
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Nazmus wrote:Yea, just read the other thread about Atmosphir 2.0 site or something? The OP asked if anyone had access to the YouTube channel. Even if Ads, did have access to the YouTube channel, I doubt it would be any useful. Technically, Atmosphir is still owned by Mr. Minor, and adding stuff to the YouTube channel might get us in to trouble.

Yes, we are making Atmosphir work, but we are doing it unnoticed. It's cute and fun, but Mr. Minor has no clue and Atmosphir is not big. But starting to post stuff on Atmosphir's YouTube channel might be a bad idea (even if it was possible).

BTW, what's with the Atmosphir site 2.0 stuff? Is there another community site? If so, any links?
No there isn't. We're discussing how we can develop onemoreblock to suit atmosphir more.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Thanks for the clarification! :)