The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

A Few Words

A place to talk about our community
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

A Few Words

Post by ThatOneFox »

Those of you in the skype group know what this is, so I'm not gonna write some massive paragraph explaining what this is. Basically, I'm going. That's pretty much it. I'll still be writing reviews of LOTDs and stuff, but entity will probably end up posting those for me. (I'll also still be designing).

I just feel that this website could have been so much better than it is, but due to certain events it has just flopped. Boards are being flooded with things that really don't need their own thread, and all the actual discussion seems to have just stopped. Seriously, try to find ONE active thread outside of the OneMoreBlock/Atmosphir sections that promotes actual discussion instead of just simple, quick replies. I think my skype messages display my feelings for this:
Also, some choices made by the admin have legitimately annoyed me. There is a strict rule about swearing and users have been banned for it, yet I find him posting an image with vulgar content in it, and all this after he's had a massive discussion about swearing on forums.

And also, he seems to outright cull anyone who visits 4chan, because according to him everyone who goes to 4chan is a troll. That's the same logic as all muslims are terrorists. Just outright ridiculous.

A forum is meant for discussion guys, and if there's none going on then what is the point in being here? OneMoreBlock is broken and no-one is fixing it. It's like having your car break down then sitting waiting patiently until it starts back up again instead of actually doing something about it.

I've been a part of this community for almost 7 years now, and to see this happen to it really hurts me.

If you need/want to speak to me, my contact info is below:
Steam: thecheatlord999 / probably a fox
You can probably find me in the subreddits of /r/furry, /r/lapfox, /r/djscirclejerk and /r/edmproduction

Bye guys.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Ridiculous*
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

It's always been a joy to speak with you, laugh and generally have a good time. I hope that we can continue talking on Skype. I apologise for any hardships, or lack of discussion that pushed you to want to leave. I think you should always be doing what makes you happy, so if that means moving on from the forum, then that is perfectly fine with me. I have enjoyed the time to meet you and come to know you a bit better! You a a good friend of mine and I hope that we will continue chatting, whenever our schedules line up.

So, if this is indeed the end - I want to bid you the biggest farewell and wish you the best in all your creative endeavours (Keep me/us posted on what you are up to if you can!) I look forward to whatever you move onto and I hope you are liberated by any leave you take :) Meanwhile, I still be around here if you ever choose to stop in, otherwise, best-est wishes to you, my friend!

Good luck,
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

</drama>