The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Forum Announcement - Recent Banning

A place to talk about our community
Phantomboy

Forum Announcement - Recent Banning

Post by Phantomboy »

Hey guys,

I have been doing my very best to distribute information as I gain it to the community. I feel it makes for a better relationship, if I am not discreetly acting behind a curtain. It is best if I simply come forward and say that three users, tta, TheLastLink and dvchayz, have been banned from the forums.

The decision was made after various offences and failures to abide by the forum rules, along with feedback, comments and complaints from other forum users. These disputes originally prompted a warning to be sent to tta, TheLastLink and dvchayz at the end of last month. On top of the more recent offences, I have received independent complaints from forum users towards these three. To those users, I am very thankful for your comments and complaints.

Whilst I am always upset taking measures, I feel ample opportunities to improve were given to improve behaviour and it has become clear that improvements weren’t being made. I feel I should take the blame for not stepping up sooner, when many complaints were being made. For this I am very sorry, and I do ask sincerely, for your understanding.

I do invite any comments, concerns or complaints to be made, either through the moderation feedback forum, or if you prefer, directly starting a conversation with me.

Thank you for being the best community, for enjoying Atmosphir and for your understanding and feedback. It is always appreciated!