The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Inactivity

A place to talk about our community
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Miniike wrote:5 stupid things to criticize games for
Summary: Your opinion is invalid because here is 1 counter argument. Also video games don't make people violent.
StreetLights wrote:However with gaming channels, people rarely watch for the content covered, instead they watch for the personalities.
This. Not anyone can be a (successful) youtuber.

EDIT:
tta wrote:I will start the account if you want me to.
tta wrote:if you know what I mean
tta wrote:*sensually rubs your leg*
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Entity wrote:tta being awesome
i miss him so much guiz ;_;
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

SirWrek wrote:Me every time I randomly show up after a ten month hiatus.
Oh hey, this thing still exists.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

luke5227 wrote:Oh hey, this thing still exists.
Essentially.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

Oh look, dead people.
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

I'm dead?
░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█───
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀───
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█───
UC101

Post by UC101 »

Phantomboy wrote:Personally, I am familiar with a few small forums, from the Utau forums to things like the portable console tech forums. However, despite any proof that can be argued and presented until days end, that really isn't necessary. This entire argument seems kind of redundant.

Papaya, for some reason you seem to think an official label needs to be put on things; Atmosphir is done, OMB is dead, etc.. That really doesn't accomplish much. Regardless if you are enjoying the forums or not, other people are. Even if that were just two people, what is the harm in that? Perhaps a bit extraneous for a conversation, but does that invalidate their enjoyment of it and further more what is even gained from trying to invalidate it. There is nothing to be gained by proving to them that what they are doing is misguided.

So, if you aren't happy with the forums, that is perfectly fine, that is your opinion. But please, stop assuming your opinion is the universal truth.

You have to admit that the Sporum has more activity that this place.. Wow.. EA has even officially threatened to shut down everything those guys have worked for and they are still chugging with mods, adventures and creatures. If this forum really wants to stay alive until the rest of the year, we need a proper flagship, not a game nobody has ever heard of. (BTW Minecraft kinda destroyed atmosphir's sales in about a month...) If all 10 of us who still care about this forum want to stay on this forum then somethings gotta be done.
We are anomalous.
We are region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto patronum.
:?:
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

Connormon99 wrote:I'm dead?
No, the two people that were above me are.
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

Ah...
░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█───
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀───
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█───