The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Unable To Edit Posts...

A place to talk about our community
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Unable To Edit Posts...

Post by Entity »

I use Firefox pretty much exclusively, but it has become painfully obvious that I am unable to edit my posts in Firefox. It works in Chrome, but I really prefer Firefox...

Does anyone else have this issue?
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
papaya

Post by papaya »

found a fix it's called get a good browser am i right folks high five

i edited this post to say maybe you should just use chrome for omb? There's a few things I use firefox exclusively for

but only a few because thats all its good for ha ha im here all week dont go anywhere i'll see you right after this commercial break

firefox what is up with that eh
bazinga
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Papaya, please be respectful-- there's no need to be condescending even for humours sake.

But yeah, I've been having the exact same issue. I hadn't thought of installing Chrome and trying it. Haha, I suppose I've just been oddly content clicking edit and the 'more options'.
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

Phantomboy wrote:Papaya, please be respectful-- there's no need to be condescending even for humours sake.

But yeah, I've been having the exact same issue. I hadn't thought of installing Chrome and trying it. Haha, I suppose I've just been oddly content clicking edit and the 'more options'.
I completely forgot about that! Thanks, I like that editor better anyway :)
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: