The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Who Want To Create Levels With Focus On Virtual Reality?.

A place to talk about our community
UC101

Post by UC101 »

nonic5 wrote:Instead of a capacity bar, just have a capacity level. So, instead of limiting how much we can but, it just puts how much we can have on a scale. So a level might have a Capacity level of 150%, and you can determine whether or not your computer can handle such a thing.

There is a capacity bar for a reason, and even with our newer computers, we still need a way to know if something is just too much.
maybe the capacity bar could have indicators on when it won't run on slower computers and which cpus won't like what?
We are anomalous.
We are region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto patronum.
:?:
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

Count me in, let me know how I can help with testing!
LoneRanger
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by LoneRanger »

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Also, I concur with UC101. Good concept.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Well my VR level is almost done. Just gotta fix the horrible moving platform elevator I rushed made.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Bizzy

Post by Bizzy »

Does this offer to make levels still stand? I'll have to comb the forums here to find the build of Atmosphir to design in, as I haven't checked anything else besides this topic since coming back. It looks like you all are making awesome strides in bringing forth yet another awesome game. And I'm super excited to see what will come of it. I've been out of this community far too long, and I'm ready to hop back in and start designing anew.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Bizzy wrote:Does this offer to make levels still stand? I'll have to comb the forums here to find the build of Atmosphir to design in, as I haven't checked anything else besides this topic since coming back. It looks like you all are making awesome strides in bringing forth yet another awesome game. And I'm super excited to see what will come of it. I've been out of this community far too long, and I'm ready to hop back in and start designing anew.
Not sure what's been done in regards to the submitted levels, however a thread was made here by another developer asking for the levels. Perhaps you should try posting your level files there.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I have a project in the works right now that isn't being designed with VR in mind, but if this offer is still available when I finish it (hopefully this week), I'll give it a go.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

ElectroYoshi wrote:I have a project in the works right now that isn't being designed with VR in mind, but if this offer is still available when I finish it (hopefully this week), I'll give it a go.
You should talk to Adz. He was looking for level files earlier today.
ethanciavo

Post by ethanciavo »

I don't own an occulus rift/facebookVR/potato or whatever people are using, but I can design levels. I can also give suggestions on improvements to the design editor if needed.
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

Yeah, I don't know if this offer still stands, but I'll surely whip up a level.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Lemon wrote:Yeah, I don't know if this offer still stands, but I'll surely whip up a level.
are you the real lemon this time?
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

StreetLights wrote:are you the real lemon this time?
Was it not the real one last time?
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

I would also love to do this. I haven't actually finished a level in ages, but an in-development game would definitely motivate me to do so.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Entity wrote:Was it not the real one last time?
Last lemon was fake lemon
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

I am the real Lemon....I go by "Lemon1" in the game because names have to be at least 6 characters long, but yes, I'm me. Former moderator of Atmosphir, #Atmosphir op, former moderator of Voxelus, blah blah blah.

But anyways, back to the topic, I started a level and am very much excited about it. :D
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

Lemon wrote:I am the real Lemon....I go by "Lemon1" in the game because names have to be at least 6 characters long, but yes, I'm me. Former moderator of Atmosphir, #Atmosphir op, former moderator of Voxelus, blah blah blah.
This lemon is real because I referred him here myself, kthx.