The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

A place to talk about our community
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

nah welcome back brah truly is great to have the false prophet of Frijj among us once again
krishiv768

Post by krishiv768 »

I'm back again, I left this site because is site wasn't loading at all for weeks.
Forgive me for my mistakes. I was a kiddie. But I'm not now.
jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

I used to play atmosphir for a while before it completely died (game wouldn't run and the website was no longer worked. I came across this a few of weeks ago and decided to join again as I'd missed atmosphir and the community. I was happy to see that lots of people who used to play atmosphir are still here.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

jr727holst wrote:I used to play atmosphir for a while before it completely died (game wouldn't run and the website was no longer worked. I came across this a few of weeks ago and decided to join again as I'd missed atmosphir and the community. I was happy to see that lots of people who used to play atmosphir are still here.
A big welcome to you!
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Hewwo people who've returned.

*shakes hands
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Valkyire

Post by Valkyire »

Heyo, new here (well not to atmosphir but a lot of the people in this community)

I was wondering where I can donate or help with development? You guys are doing a great job so far.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Valkyire wrote:Heyo, new here (well not to atmosphir but a lot of the people in this community)

I was wondering where I can donate or help with development? You guys are doing a great job so far.
Welcome back to the Atmosphir community :D

I think must of the peeps working on it have been happy just sort of providing kindly without asking for any donations, as such I don't think we've put any donations pot in place - but maybe someday! Anyways, thank you very much for returning to the community and we are happy to have you around!!
Valkyire

Post by Valkyire »

Phantomboy wrote:Welcome back to the Atmosphir community :D

I think must of the peeps working on it have been happy just sort of providing kindly without asking for any donations, as such I don't think we've put any donations pot in place - but maybe someday! Anyways, thank you very much for returning to the community and we are happy to have you around!!
Thanks!

That's awesome that you guys are getting work done. Hopefully sometime you guys have a donation pot for servers or something of the sort. Glad to be here.
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by RetroBandit »

I Am Back
Now off to finish my trilogy of trilogies.
In valve time of course.

:)
I think I am flying?
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

iam12not3man wrote: In valve time of course.
Never?
Nicciwilli

Post by Nicciwilli »

Uhh hi. I've been gone since Atmosphir died and I made tons of levels, but never quite finished any of them so I think I never really published any :p

Anyways hi.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="Nicciwilli"][/quote]
Great to see you! Hello :)
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

Nicciwilli wrote:Uhh hi. I've been gone since Atmosphir died and I made tons of levels, but never quite finished any of them so I think I never really published any :p

Anyways hi.
How'd you find our website boi? :) (I want to see how we're getting found)
Nicciwilli

Post by Nicciwilli »

Flameforlife wrote:How'd you find our website boi? :) (I want to see how we're getting found)

Actually I already had an account from when this forum started but totally forgot about it for like.. a few years? :p
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

Ahh.... akay.
AdminsChild

Post by AdminsChild »

um hi, I was one of the dumb kids who played Atmosphir years ago and I just recently remembered that this place existed.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Welcome to the forum, AdminsChild! It is a pleasure to meet you! What was your Atmosphir name?
[quote="AdminsChild"][/quote]
AdminsChild

Post by AdminsChild »

Phantomboy wrote:Welcome to the forum, AdminsChild! It is a pleasure to meet you! What was your Atmosphir name?
gamer and then some numbers (442 i think) I was 11 when i made and every time I think about it I want to jump off of something real high.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

AdminsChild wrote:gamer and then some numbers (442 i think) I was 11 when i made and every time I think about it I want to jump off of something real high.
mine was thecheatlord999

be glad it wasnt as bad as that.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Ah, the name actually rings a bell :D Welcome back!