The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

So, How Do You Place Pictures/quotes?

A place to talk about our community
Wazi

So, How Do You Place Pictures/quotes?

Post by Wazi »

I just got on this site and I don't seem to see any option to place pictures or quotes in your posts. Does all the codes for making pictures and quotes work the same as the posting in Voxelus?

(I don't know where to put this in, it seems like this is the suitable section, maybe?)
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Simply go to the icons that resemble picture frames for posting picturesque content, and click 'reply' below the desired quoted user's post in order to do so as well. Simple. :D
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

SirWrek wrote:Simply go to the icons that resemble picture frames for posting picturesque content, and click 'reply' below the desired quoted user's post in order to do so as well. Simple. :D
Don't see it. D:
I don't think you can see it on the iPad...
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Wazi wrote:Don't see it. D:
I don't think you can see it on the iPad...
Just checked, he's right.
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

The site works fine on my ipad...

Bottom right of the post, it'll have a number (this post is #5) and to the right of it, is a button labeled "Reply"
πŸ‘‹ I used to be known as Prototype πŸ™‚ πŸ€–
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Hollabit wrote:The site works fine on my ipad...

Bottom right of the post, it'll have a number (this post is #5) and to the right of it, is a button labeled "Reply"
Yeah, thing is, he means like voxelus forums, with the insert link and picture button.
Adz
Administrator

Post by Adz »

You can still insert images using standard BBCode, for example:

Code: Select all

Image:
[img]imageURLhere[/img]
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

What Adz said.

Alternatively, in the box where you post, you should see this icon of a tree. Click it.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

I don't see any icon of a tree. I am sure the thing your using for making the post look pretty are invisible to the eyes of an iPad. (lol :P )
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Wazi wrote:I don't see any icon of a tree. I am sure the thing your using for making the post look pretty are invisible to the eyes of an iPad. (lol :P )
Using an iPad, I don't see a tree :/
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

I don't have an iPad to test with. However, if you don't see the icon for some reason, just use the bbcode that Adz posted.
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

Indeed, knowing bbcode on a forum is invaluable, and it isn't that hard to memorize. I plan on making a help page for stuff like this soon, but until then you can easily find a guide to bbcode online.
πŸ‘‹ I used to be known as Prototype πŸ™‚ πŸ€–
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Really it's [ (insert / IMG,URL=,SIZE,etc. here) ] [/ (insert same as before here) ]