The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

One More Block: The Fighting Game 2.2- Computo

A place to talk about our community
Miniike

One More Block: The Fighting Game 2.2- Computo

Post by Miniike »

This is not a real game, just a thread for fun. But this thread is not even nearly done. Start a conversation with me and the general idea of what you want to be like if you want to be added or want a change to your description.
EDIT: Bboy99 is making this thread into a real game! See this thread for details!
Prologue-
In the year Whenever AD, a group of survivors of the apocalypse meet and decided to re-civilize. So they founded One More Block, a city of obscure references, retired people, and a need for some punchin'. So, they created the ONE MORE COLOSSEUM, where they will battle it out for the title of ONE MORE HERO. As you can see, they use the term "One More" alot.

Fighters-
Adz
One More Overlord
A former senator in the forgotten civilization of old, Adz took advantage of the chaos and grabbed tryanic power. Taking the title of "Overlord", Adz's blunt fighting skills and massive Ban Hammer strike fear into the hearts of all. Also, since he's the Overlord, it's technically illegal for him to be fighting the the One More Colosseum. But don't tell him that.

Nazmus
Ancient Wise Man
Nazmus was born as a peasant, but quickly displayed incredible wisdom that earned him alot of respect in the forgotten civilization of old. He had the supernatural ability to create long and mature discussions, but he was, and still is, a fierce fighter. He carries a deadly pulse sword, and can command fireballs to protect him and intimidate his foes.

Bionicnacho
Strange Being from a distant world
Almost nothing is known about this being. He casts LAZORS and rockets from his fingertips and tends to ramble.Mispronouncing his name infuriates him, but also gives him supernatural abilities channeled through his anger. He is secretly working for an unknown third party, known only as PROJECT IMAGINE.

Miniike
Depressed and retired hero
Miniike was a renowned hero in a mysterious dimension known as Blue Hyrule. However, he was rejected by all when they realized that there was another guy just like him who wore green, which was a "more universal color". Scarred for life, he is now a fighter in the One More Colosseum. He tends to make obscure references, ramble philosophically, and act depressed. Needless to say, he is very unpleasant to be around and is convinced that everyone hates him. So of course he takes it out on them with his Blue Bow, MiniSword and Swirl Magic.

Eyce Kubes
Lone Warrior
The lone warrior with a secret past and identity. Nobody really knows who he really is but all they do know is that he's one awesome fighter. He's been there since the beginning and has always been on One More Block's side... or has he?
He is an expert in stealth, and makes one heckuva sushi. He also has the power to manipulate (surprise) ice.

Winningkill
The Hero We've all been waiting for
Everyone's favorite chosen one, Winningkill was given the power of teleportation and a pretty nifty sword from an ancient spirit who probably knew what he was talking about. He has his own comic book series and action figure, and and since updated his aresonal with laser vision and a rocket launcher.

Reap
Deadly Canadian Fairy
This is another one of the ancient ones. A harmless looking fairy from a mysterious dimension known as "Canada", Reap kept justice by decapitating people. People are distracted by Reap's harmless appearance and friendly speech, which is how they are lured in. This...thing...is a feared dispenser of justice.

Hollabit
Conflicted Ancient One
Hollabit is a source of information. Since he has many means of transport (such as flying and such) and he has the resources and support of the overlord, as well as his finesse at stealth, he is a treasure trove of information. Despite this vast knowledge, he is unsure which side (good or bad) has his allegiance. He wants to do the right thing, but is unsure which side is the true "good" side.

DvChayz
Mysterious Merman
DvChayz is the last of the relatively ancient speciesof mermen from the mysterious land of Great Barrier Reef. He can thus manipulate water, but also go freely on land. To gain this ability, he sold his sexy voice, but in One More Block it's all fighting and no talking, so that's not a big deal.

RaDsTeR
Desert Warrior
Growing up in the great dunes, Radster came from a small and humble desert village. After defeating an army of armed bandits bare handed at the age of 4, Radster began refining and perfecting his fighting technique. His personal trainers included Chuck Norris and Brain Boitano, so he also knows how to skate, but that's not exactly practical. Rad excels in swordsmanship, hand to hand combat, and can manipulate the sand beneath him to give him lightning fast speed and agility. Years training in the desert means Radster has excellent stamina and resilience. Some say his very presence brings the scorching heat of the desert. Others say you can get sunburned just by looking at him. Best pack your sun cream. Or, you know, decent weapons.

Phantomboy
Emo Ghost
Phantomboy is the spirit of a successful person in the ancient civilization of old, but died suddenly. He still has some degree of mortality, making him tough but not invincible. He can fly and utilize a spear and various other powers. He tends to be very Emo, especially since his living self was a pacifist.
-Unlocked by beating Easy

123a56
Possibly God
This strange, abstract being can manipulate telekinesis and pyrokinesis, spin it's head around, do impressions, and heal itself. If we had any dedicated scientists in One More Block, we might know more about it. But we don't. Wa wa wa wa.
-Unlocked by beating Normal

Tta
Failed Science Experiment
Created by the only dedicated scientist on One More Block, only to kill him, this mutant is extremely powerful. He is powered by nuclear fusion, ancient magic, and My Little Pony reruns. He has the ability to destroy the entire universe once all his power is accumulated.
-Unlocked after beating Hard

Freekboy
Exotic guy from the east
The alter-ego of freakboy31 from the East. No wonder why he is a freak but he can build nice things in Creative mode. He also has a power to play with his hand. He also like blue but not really green.
-Unlocked through cheat codes

Electro
The Guy who might do...something
Electro was less-than-remarkable in his middle school P.E. classes. He tried to be good at sports but just couldn't get the hang of it. He was ridiculed and misunderstood because no one understood that his strong suit was combat, not athletics. Thus he has attempted to prove himself for many years. He is capable of surrounding himself with electric force fields to defend himself, then throwing them at foes. We mostly recruited him out of pity. But you didn't hear that from me."
-Unlocked by defeating 100 enemies in endless mode

Street Lights
Mystic Sage
A Sage who has learned how to warp sound waves with magic, causing earthquakes with wub. He was placed in the world by the music gods to return sound and dance to the world. Unfortunately this isn't easy with all the fighting going on, so he decided to bring the two together.
-Unlocked by unlocking all music tracks

Computo
Corrupted Cyborg
Formed using human DNA, antimatter and metal this cyborg was once the protector of the One More Metropolis; destroying anything that dared to come near. However, in one huge battle with unknown dark forces his programming was disrupted, and he began to work for the dark side. His antimatter properties allows gives him an unparalleled energy and power, and can destroy anything just by thinking about it.
-Unlocked by beating Hard after all other characters are unlocked
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

OHEYLOOKIMTHERE!

Is this like some sort of fanfic?
not sure what this is yet...
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

I'm rooting for Biological Nacho
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

bionicnacho wrote:OHEYLOOKIMTHERE!

Is this like some sort of fanfic?
not sure what this is yet...
It's just a thread for fun. Although if anyone wanted to make it into an acually indie fighting game, that would be epic.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Miniike wrote:It's just a thread for fun. Although if anyone wanted to make it into an acually indie fighting game, that would be epic.
You should make a poll so we can vote to see who will go to the final fight.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Miniike wrote:It's just a thread for fun. Although if anyone wanted to make it into an acually indie fighting game, that would be epic.
What would the game consist of, though?
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

bionicnacho wrote:What would the game consist of, though?
Fight.....ing.....?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Miniike wrote:Fight.....ing.....?
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

bionicnacho wrote:Image
Good luck bro.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

winningkill wrote:Good luck bro.
Oviously, I'll be the first fighter in our Classic Mode Equivalent, and by really easy, so everyone will hate me more.
tta

Post by tta »

Can I be an "unlockable character" so I'm more speshul-er? My unlock requirements are beating every single-player mode with every character on super mega intense pro mode, and play 10,000 VS matches all AFTER you've unlocked everything else.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

You can unlock me via cheat codes.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I'm seriously thinking of making this game. No joke.

But i'm working on something right now, so I'll only be able to do it on my free time.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

bionicnacho wrote:I'm seriously thinking of making this game. No joke.

But i'm working on something right now, so I'll only be able to do it on my free time.
Oh yes, "Project Imagine".

Anyway, I wasn't intending for this to be serious, but thanks!

I basically envision it as a regular 2D beat-um-up fighter, but you can do whatever with it.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Some sort of game based on the community would be quite cool, most likely in a silly way. Perhaps, each character could have like special moves and catch phrases.. Nah, that would likely be really awkward, haha..
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I need someone that you unlock after you beat easy. Again, if you want to be in, just start a conversation with me.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Miniike wrote: WINNINGKILL
The Hero We've all been waiting for
Everyone's favorite chosen one, Winningkill was given the power of teleportation and a pretty nifty sword from an ancient spirit who probably knew what he was talking about. He has his own comic book series and action figure, and and since updated his aresonal with laser vision and a rocket launcher.
Great description, I'd love to see how I'll look.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

winningkill wrote:Great description, I'd love to see how I'll look.
Like....a.....koala? With a sword and rockets?
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

I'll be the evil End Boss.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Hmm... If I was in a game I have no clue what I'd be. Perhaps some sort of ghost figure (based on my name) However, if we are taking form personalities... Uh, maybe a moody pacifist?