Most Emotional Moment In Skyward Sword?

Everything video game related
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Most Emotional Moment In Skyward Sword?

Postby ElectroYoshi » June 23rd, 2013, 10:58 pm

I've seen a lot of these around the web, so it's time to infect OneMoreBlock with one!!!
OK look, I realize all the Zelda games have a lot of emotion in the mix plot-wise, but Skyward Sword got me (and a lot of others from what I've heard) in ways the other games didn't. So, if you've played Skyward Sword, what did you think was the most emotional moment in the whole game?
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.

Wazi

Postby Wazi » June 23rd, 2013, 11:12 pm

Zelda games have emotions...?

ElectroYoshi

Postby ElectroYoshi » June 24th, 2013, 12:36 am

-_- Someone refresh my memory. When was the last time I posted a thread on here where the first post actually had something to do with the subject matter?

Miniike

Postby Miniike » June 24th, 2013, 7:45 am

I loved Skywards Sword's story, even if I thought the gameplay and overworld had A LOT of problems.

I think the most memorable plot twist in a Zelda game is that moment with Zelda as...oh, wait.

:pigflag: :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:

freekboy31

Postby freekboy31 » June 24th, 2013, 11:08 am

When I don't have the game.

ElectroYoshi

Postby ElectroYoshi » June 24th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Well, time to ring in with my own opinion.

DvChayz

Postby DvChayz » June 24th, 2013, 12:46 pm

i never played it but im going to post in this thread and say the most emotional moment was when link ate the taco. :o

Miniike

Postby Miniike » June 24th, 2013, 1:44 pm

:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:

DvChayz

Postby DvChayz » June 24th, 2013, 7:04 pm

ElectroYoshi

Postby ElectroYoshi » June 24th, 2013, 9:01 pm

DvChayz

Postby DvChayz » June 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm

ElectroYoshi

Postby ElectroYoshi » June 24th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Miniike

Postby Miniike » June 25th, 2013, 10:08 am

Miniike

Re: Most Emotional Moment In Skyward Sword?

Postby Miniike » July 16th, 2016, 7:57 am

the part when i replayed it and finally realized that it's a soulless, unaffecting, tedious, filler-laden waste of time with a design philosophy and pacing structure so reprehensible i'm not sure how it was greenlit

by far the most boring, unmemorable, and unresonant zelda game ever made

can i tell my 14-year-old self this

DvChayz

Postby DvChayz » July 20th, 2016, 6:25 am

it wasn't that bad lol. just a very hand holdey game with gameplay elements that could get annoying at times. the story isn't as good as MM and WW imo but it wasn't the Worst Zelda Game of All Time.

that title obviously goes to the cdi zelda games (~:

Rattle

Postby Rattle » August 24th, 2016, 3:45 pm

>getting emotional at video games
top kek go cuck yourselves nerds

this epic post is property of Rattle(tm) all rights reserved. a Rattle(tm) production 2016

Miniike

Postby Miniike » April 1st, 2017, 2:33 pm

Architectkaw
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Most Emotional Moment In Skyward Sword

Postby Architectkaw » October 13th, 2018, 7:15 am

Love the first two broken sword games great classics even today. Im excited for the 5th but I dont do kickstarter Ill wait for it to be released for steam or mobile

Return to “Gaming Gossip”