The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Anyone On Ps3?

Everything video game related
AleMagno

Anyone On Ps3?

Post by AleMagno »

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have a PS3 account. I usually play Battlefield 3 or GTA V if any of you want to add me:

* Enzo1342 (I have a skeleton with armor as avatar)

By the way... what games do you have/play most?

Cheers!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Moved to "Gaming Gossip". For future reference, the forum games section is specifically for games that are played on the forum site.

No PS3 here!
AleMagno

Post by AleMagno »

bionicnacho wrote:Moved to "Gaming Gossip". For future reference, the forum games section is specifically for games that are played on the forum site.

No PS3 here!
Good to know... I'm not entirely get used to the forum rules, shame on me :p
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

AleMagno wrote:Good to know... I'm not entirely get used to the forum rules, shame on me :p
Hahah, no worries man!
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

I've considered getting a ps3 (and these days a ps4 perhaps) many times, but I just can't pull myself away from the Nintendo exclusives... xD
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

There's a lot of PS1+2 games I want to play, and I know that the PS2 can run PS1 games. I've thought about getting a PS3 because there are games I want to play on that too. I've been torn about getting a 2 or 3 because I've heard that PS1+2 games can both be played on the PS3 in some form, but I've gotten all kinds of conflicting reports regarding that. Could somebody please enlighten me?
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
AleMagno

Post by AleMagno »

Since I don't have any original PS1 / PS2 games I cannot help you Electro, but I will research and try to find a good response for you.
Anyway, there are lot of excellent PS3 games, it's to consider. The PS4 is excellent, but still new and there aren't that much games (right now -I think- is the first big problem and also that you have to pay for online, thing that does not happen with the 3 except you desire to be 'plus').

On the other hand, why don't you just download an emulator and run any PS1 / PS2 directly on your computer? You can configure your PS joystick to make it 'more like a console'. Just saying :D
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

AleMagno wrote:On the other hand, why don't you just download an emulator and run any PS1 / PS2 directly on your computer? You can configure your PS joystick to make it 'more like a console'. Just saying :D

Well, that is cheaper, but used PS2/3s aren't terribly expensive, so I'm not as concerned about saving money now as I was before.

That and having a bunch of physical games seems cooler to me than having a buncha ROMs saved... xD
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

ElectroYoshi wrote:That and having a bunch of physical games seems cooler to me than having a buncha ROMs saved... xD
I feel the same way. For years I tried playing gameboy advance games on emulators, but I'd always stop a few hours into the games. Just felt fake.

I recently got a real gameboy advance and I love it so much more.
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: