The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Portal 2

Everything video game related
Newah

Post by Newah »

I think that Portal 3 could work, but I don't think it should be a continuation of the current storyline. I think that Valve should shift their perspective to another new character, or even set of characters perhaps. If you guys made it to the end of the coop game, you'd know what I mean. GlaDOS is still there. And alive.

Or maybe a twist storyline revealing that Cave Johnson really did manage to preserve himself through a computer, but is locked away somewhere. I think something like that could continue the game.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Newah wrote:I think that Portal 3 could work, but I don't think it should be a continuation of the current storyline. I think that Valve should shift their perspective to another new character, or even set of characters perhaps. If you guys made it to the end of the coop game, you'd know what I mean. GlaDOS is still there. And alive.

Or maybe a twist storyline revealing that Cave Johnson really did manage to preserve himself through a computer, but is locked away somewhere. I think something like that could continue the game.
Protagonist's change. After all, master cheif isn't the main character of halo reach, now is he?
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

I think when Portal 3 and HL3 love together and give birth to a child, it would be Half-Portal.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

freekboy31 wrote:I think when Portal 3 and HL3 love together and give birth to a child, it would be Half-Portal.
Or Portal-Life

Either way, you're right :D
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

Glados is Chell's mother.

I didn't have to say "spoiler alert". They never tell you that in the game. > :P
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Valve demonstrating their inability to count to 3 again:

nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Hedlokd wrote:Valve demonstrating their inability to count to 3 again:

TROLOLOL xD
Adz
Administrator

Post by Adz »

That's Valve alright...
nonic5