The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

No one is playing?

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Moondaft

No one is playing?

Post by Moondaft »

I can't find any co op or competitive games at all, is anyone playing? :cry:
Moondaft

Re: No one is playing?

Post by Moondaft »

why does it have over 50 views but no replys, someone say something aarrgghh
jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

I'm sorry nobody's replied yet, I don't comment much any more but seeing a new person is good and I feel you should get a reply. To answer your question, there just aren't very many of us in this community and many of us are separated by time zone. Also lots of us in this community had been playing atmosphir for a while before it was dropped by the devs ~2012 meaning that now in 2016 we have less free time due to work/university/school etc.. All of these factors together mean that to play any co-op or competitive, you would have to organise it first which itself might be difficult. Hopefully that answer makes sense and if you have any more questions I'll try to answer them.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Multiplayer's been down for some time. Check this thread out for more info: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3087.
Godkaw
Design Competitions Voted: 0

No one is playing

Post by Godkaw »

Checked that. Its fine.

Have a duplex sound card - checked that by recording and playing at the same time in sound recorder.

Running XP

Now what?