The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

<shutting Down For The Time Being>

Share your creative endeavors
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

It's only been two weeks since you made this thread and you already have 8 reviews scheduled. Seriously dude, how is that list not stressing you out? Reviewing 8 crazy gems (and stinkers) must be crazy for you. :P
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Lysander789 wrote:It's only been two weeks since you made this thread and you already have 8 reviews scheduled. Seriously dude, how is that list not stressing you out? Reviewing 8 crazy gems (and stinkers) must be crazy for you. :P
I'll get by, haha. Maybe.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Update: Reviews are coming along, and I'm almost done with three of the requests, don't worry.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Review Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon? Pwease?
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Review Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon? Pwease?
Sure, I was planning on doing so anyway. :D
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

SirWrek wrote:Sure, I was planning on doing so anyway. :D
OK, cool!

Funny how things work out, isn't it...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

The Thomas Was Alonereview is up now, sorry about the long delay there.

Work on Luigi and a few others currently.

EDIT: Mirror's Edge review is up too.
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

Okay, could you please do a game called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City? lots of people say it's a pretty bad game, and I am opposite. Just want to hear/see your opinions.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Aflysokat wrote:Okay, could you please do a game called Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City? lots of people say it's a pretty bad game, and I am opposite. Just want to hear/see your opinions.
Sure. I've actually got a review for it I wrote awhile ago, but never got around to posting.

I'll add it and hopefully get through some of these a little quicker.