The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Voipqo D'raqo

Share great levels you've made or played.
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Voipqo D'raqo

Post by Baufritz »

Lots of Puzzles...I bet you'll figure them all out.

As always, comments are welcome!
Spoiler
(Important Advice: Ledgehanging is more reliable when you hold down space-bar, even if you can't jump.)
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Looks amazing, as usual! Will play.

I really really like the way you emphasize specific prop features in the screenshot (mostly the bridge piece in the middle, and the grass rope part of the end bridge). You used the same props everyone else has, but the specific angle put a particular emphasis on them that you don't really see that much. </my 2 cents>
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.

Post by Baufritz »

Thanks! Let me know how you liked it!
Entity wrote: I really really like the way you emphasize specific prop features in the screenshot (mostly the bridge piece in the middle, and the grass rope part of the end bridge). You used the same props everyone else has, but the specific angle put a particular emphasis on them that you don't really see that much. </my 2 cents>
I try to make my screenshots as interesting looking as possible, one way of achieving that is experimenting with different angles, and go with whatever looks the best, is an important part of a level etc...It's like doing photography.
If it's broken, fix it.
Baufritz

Post by Baufritz »

Thanks! Let me know how you liked it!
Entity wrote: I really really like the way you emphasize specific prop features in the screenshot (mostly the bridge piece in the middle, and the grass rope part of the end bridge). You used the same props everyone else has, but the specific angle put a particular emphasis on them that you don't really see that much. </my 2 cents>
I try to make my screenshots as interesting looking as possible, one way of achieving that is experimenting with different angles, and go with whatever looks the best, is an important part of a level etc...It's like doing photography.
If it's broken, fix it.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

I love you man. Well, your levels anyway. I almost beat it but had to leave to go to work haha. Curses. Maybe next time I'll finish in time...
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.