The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Csgo Stuff/thing/work/skin Etc

Share your creative endeavors
Wazi

Csgo Stuff/thing/work/skin Etc

Post by Wazi »

So, um, I don't know if this is lazy work. But, yeah. It's a skin for the M4A4 (go figure) and I added this cardboard look to it. Uh, yeah, feedback would be nice, if it's worth having feedback anyway. Suggestions would be great too. Also I copied the images off of Google but I don't think volvo will suspect a thing.
I'm also planning on doing this to other weapons.
I don't even know if it's worth having a thread about it, but it just is.

Also to add to the suggestion thingy, even though I'm sure none of you play CSGO, the weapon has Patina (soon to change), which doesn't allow me to paint on the other parts. Not that it matters. (I meant copy & paste, but volvo doesn't know that I think.)

btw the texture is way brighter than that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

So, I am not sure what this is from, but you work with re-texturing things? That is awesome! I am not familiar with the game, but it is always nice to be able to work with editing images and have them appear in a 3D fashion. Great job
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Cardboard Warfare rules.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Since you're only changing the textures and not the model itself, I didn't immediately recognize it as cardboard... but it still looks great!

By "the other parts" you mean the black parts?
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Entity wrote: By "the other parts" you mean the black parts?
Yeah. The black parts.
And the magazine.

Also by csgo I mean Counter-Strike.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Entity wrote:Since you're only changing the textures and not the model itself, I didn't immediately recognize it as cardboard... but it still looks great!
Yeah, its only limited to modifying the texture, so yeah. But I appreciate it.
And someone suggested I should add color to the magazine and add some pattern to it.
Baufritz wrote:Cardboard Warfare rules.
8D
Entity wrote: By "the other parts" you mean the black parts?
Yeah. The black parts.
And the magazine.

Phantomboy wrote:So, I am not sure what this is from, but you work retexturing things? That is awesome! I am not familiar with the game, but it is always nice to be able to work with editing images and have them appear in a 3D fashion. Great job
Thanks.
Um, I'm not exactly a professional with re-texturing, I only just started.
Also if you put csgo and the picture together, you would atleast take a hint that it might be Counter-Strike.