The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Kandy Land

Share great levels you've made or played.
metouto

Kandy Land

Post by metouto »

Kandy Land Image

Kandy Land is a very simple and easy level to win. The trick with this level is to try to get as many points as you can.
Then touch the finish flag before time runs out. Have fun playing Kandy Land and spend just a little time (when you win) to write a comment (they really do help me improve Kandy Land and any other levels I will make) 8-)

(I would like to also thank Phantomboy for helping me put screenshots in this post) ;)

Any questions / comments / ideas posted here will be helpful as I try to develop this little level as time goes on ...... thanks for your help :D
Last edited by metouto on June 29th, 2016, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Re: Kandy Land

Post by ThatOneFox »

Some screenshots would be great :D
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Nice Challenge!

I would have liked a bit more eye candy though, spend some more time on the environment next time...
metouto

Post by metouto »

ThatOneFox wrote:Some screenshots would be great :D
Hi ThatOneFox ..... thanks for the comment .... I'm just learning ..... have not found out to take screenshots and then put them into the post as of yet but am working on that one. Where is a good place to up load the screenshots so that I can use them in the posts :?: :?: :?:

Baufritz wrote:Nice Challenge! I would have liked a bit more eye candy though, spend some more time on the environment next time...
Hi Baufritz ......thanks for playing my level :D You are so right about environment .... I would like to give "Kandy Land" an update sometime soon and that will be on my list of "to do's" :geek:
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

It's pretty good.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

metouto wrote: Hi ThatOneFox ..... thanks for the comment .... I'm just learning ..... have not found out to take screenshots and then put them into the post as of yet but am working on that one. Where is a good place to up load the screenshots so that I can use them in the posts :?: :?: :?:
[/quote]
No worries about the screenshot confusion, it can be a bit cumbersome if you aren't used to it~! What I usually do is, press print screen (prnt scrn) save the image, and post it to an image hosting service, such as imgur. Once hosted, right click it in the web browser and select view image, copy the direct URL (it should end with the file type. Such as .jpg) and then on the forum posts, click the button which looks like a picture of a hill with the sun off to the left and paste that URL in--- if all goes well, it should appear in your post when you hit preview~!! Sorry if that's a bit wordy, hopefully that covers the just of it :ashley:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Seems like I currently hold the record in this haha

Like others said, really try to work on the visual aspect for next time! It's good that you had a clear theme in mind but, for example, the huge area of brown blocks to the right before starting seems like it's "just there" and doesn't serve any purpose so I'm not sure what your idea was there.
metouto

Post by metouto »

Bad At Gravity wrote:It's pretty good.
That is nice of you to say :) Bad At Gravity .... Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment on my level

Phantomboy wrote:No worries about the screenshot confusion, it can be a bit cumbersome if you aren't used to it~! What I usually do is, press print screen (prnt scrn) save the image, and post it to an image hosting service, such as imgur. Once hosted, right click it in the web browser and select view image, copy the direct URL (it should end with the file type. Such as .jpg) and then on the forum posts, click the button which looks like a picture of a hill with the sun off to the left and paste that URL in--- if all goes well, it should appear in your post when you hit preview~!! Sorry if that's a bit wordy, hopefully that covers the just of it :ashley:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, :D Phantomboy ..... I tried this and I'm sure it worked fine but I was unable to find the screenshots once I used the "prt sc" .... but I will keep looking for all 3 of them ..... I know there on my computer some place (not the 1st time my computer has hidden thing on me :lol: ) ...... again thanks for the help :)

bionicnacho wrote:Seems like I currently hold the record in this haha

Like others said, really try to work on the visual aspect for next time! It's good that you had a clear theme in mind but, for example, the huge area of brown blocks to the right before starting seems like it's "just there" and doesn't serve any purpose so I'm not sure what your idea was there.
If you are known by "Itsnacho" you would be right 8-) ....... but Baufritz is not to far behind you (129,716) :twisted:

That brown area you saw was me leaving space for the other 2/3 of the level ..... but now I'm not sure now if I will go to that area to create 2 more fun thing for players to go through :roll: It might be better to save those ideas for 2 more levels. I am planing an update so on Kandy Land so I might take that brown area out then :? . Thanks for the help and the comment ..... they help me a lot :D
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

metouto wrote: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, :D Phantomboy ..... I tried this and I'm sure it worked fine but I was unable to find the screenshots once I used the "prt sc" .... but I will keep looking for all 3 of them ..... I know there on my computer some place (not the 1st time my computer has hidden thing on me :lol: ) ...... again thanks for the help :)
I know some peoples have things set up to like, automagically save the image right after you press print screen button, or something crazy like that. For me, it is just copied to the clipboard, like ctrl+v bay, and I just go into a photo editing program and click paste and then save it, but it might be set up a little differently for you~!
metouto

Post by metouto »

Phantomboy wrote:
metouto wrote: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, :D Phantomboy ..... I tried this and I'm sure it worked fine but I was unable to find the screenshots once I used the "prt sc" .... but I will keep looking for all 3 of them ..... I know there on my computer some place (not the 1st time my computer has hidden thing on me :lol: ) ...... again thanks for the help :)
I know some peoples have things set up to like, automagically save the image right after you press print screen button, or something crazy like that. For me, it is just copied to the clipboard, like ctrl+v bay, and I just go into a photo editing program and click paste and then save it, but it might be set up a little differently for you~!
Thank you Phantomboy for your great tips 8-) the screenshots are now posted and really adds a nice touch to the 1st post .... again thanks for your help :ugeek:
Styro8

Post by Styro8 »

How i can play thsi level?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Styro8 wrote:How i can play thsi level?
You can search it from within Atmosphir and it should show up.
CTB

Post by CTB »

Well, I was going to make a similar level but completely enclosed!
Oh well, I can still work on it... :)
Back... after forever.