The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

"the Problem"

Share your creative endeavors
freekboy31

"the Problem"

Post by freekboy31 »

Just to share something I wrote last year.

Caution: Annoyance in reading is involved here.
The Problem without Solution.

Do you know what's the problem nowadays? The problem itself. The problem made by a man who have problem from another man who created a problem that the problem is more like a problem from a man so we can't solve the problem with a problem in a problem. The problem is there is a problem, it might either be same or different problem. Otherwise, it is still a problem. For another problem, fixing a problem within man's problem of a problem is a big problem that otherwise causes problem to all of the problems. What's my problem anyway? We are the problem, but a valuable problem and can easily become a problem for a problem. Besides, this problem talks about another problem on a same problem but way more different than previous problem we had. Alas, our previous problem is still a same problem because the problem is... not like a problem anymore. This problem doesn't make sense, why? That's the problem! A writer of this paragraph must have problem about a problem in writing a problem!

How about this problem? How many problems do we have? One. It's a problem, just a singular problem. I don't get the whole point of this problem anyway. I write a senseless problematic paragraph about a problem. Now, I have problem!
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

freekboy31 wrote:Just to share something I wrote last year.

Caution: Annoyance in reading is involved here.

You have problems. But then, I have a problem with you having problems which means that you don't have a problem meaning that the problem is that I though you had a problem - Oh, I'm just going to stop right here. If I get stuck in an infinite loop, it will be a real problem.