The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The New Atmosphir Community

General discussion about Atmosphir.
rockboy222

The New Atmosphir Community

Post by rockboy222 »

I noticed that One More Block is not popular like the old Atmosphir community. I think the new community is not going to be very popular.

Also we need to find a new Atmosphir developer who knows how Atmosphir was built

What do you think
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Unfortunately, lots of the old community is long gone. There have been conversations with someone who will be able to develop atmosphir but we haven't head much from them yet.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

We've had several members from the old community discover OMB recently, which is nice. If only we could round up more of them somehow...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

We are quite small here, however to be honest it reminds me quite of bit of the early Atmosphir community which is pretty nice! We are more close-knit. Hopefully at somepoint, development on Atmosphir by Nin will pick back up. Although, it is a side project, so we really can't be pushy :3
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

I don't think the purpose right now is to be popular... I think the purpose is to keep people in touch with one another from the old game as this is worked on as a side project. It may never be fully realized either like the original Atmosphir was, since we have no official source files or developer support.
rockboy222

Post by rockboy222 »

Swords761 wrote:I don't think the purpose right now is to be popular... I think the purpose is to keep people in touch with one another from the old game as this is worked on as a side project. It may never be fully realized either like the original Atmosphir was, since we have no official source files or developer support.

Agree. I think it would be fun to have a small community, Were no one is too popular in the community.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Swords761 wrote:It may never be fully realized either like the original Atmosphir was, since we have no official source files or developer support.
This. I don't really see why it needs to reach that level though, because personally, I think it'd be cool to have the game centered on a smaller community.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Swords761 wrote:It may never be fully realized either like the original Atmosphir was, since we have no official source files or developer support.
...yet...