The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Awkward Descriptions

Games! On a forum!
nonic5

Awkward Descriptions

Post by nonic5 »

Describe things that everyone knows about, like movies, people, stories really, that makes them seem just awkward. I'll start...

Wizard of Oz

A young girl gets teleported into a Sur-Real enviroment where she kills the first person she meets and teams up with three strangers to kill again.

Really the key to this is to leave out some key details.

Finding Nemo

All of someone's children and wife get eaten alive but one child. After the dad pisses off the child, the child gets kidnaped and is going to be murdered in a few days by a little ugly girl. While the child tries to escape, the dad blows crap up, gets electricuted, than gets eaten by a whale and finds his kid get flushed down a toilet.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Super Mario Bro
A reptile (of sort) is attempting to lead an army of turtles and mushrooms and makes various attempts to topple a royal government hierarchy by kidnapping the princess and representative of the country. Two Italian plumbers are called to the job, usually by a letter left by the princess. The brothers fight this creature, with fire, ice, hammers, dinosaurs and in some instances cloth that grants them the ability to fly.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Pokemon-

Team Rocket can't catch their own Pikachu.

All that needs to be said.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Cheezyboom™

Post by Cheezyboom™ »

a bunch of kids and aliens play videogames, die, make out, and have relationship issues.

take a guess.
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by TheLastLink »

a bunch of people worship a bootleg version of a popular game that promptly gets shut down
then they move to another forum to make a new game which doesnt come out then they go to a new forum which has no game
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Sonic
A hedgehog that is fast that fights to kill an egg.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

TheLastLink wrote:a bunch of people worship a bootleg version of a popular game that promptly gets shut down
then they move to another forum to make a new game which doesnt come out then they go to a new forum which has no game
Guffaw, your references makes me giggle. However I am confused on one reference, the 'new game which doesnt come out' is presumably Voxelus, making the 'bootleg version of a popular game' Atmosphir, correct? That being said what is the popular game that is being insinuated there? My first thought would be Minecraft however I am not sure if that is what you were implying- not to tear into a lighthearted post but I was just wondering!
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by TheLastLink »

Phantomboy wrote:Guffaw, your references makes me giggle. However I am confused on one reference, the 'new game which doesnt come out' is presumably Voxelus, making the 'bootleg version of a popular game' Atmosphir, correct? That being said what is the popular game that is being insinuated there? My first thought would be Minecraft however I am not sure if that is what you were implying- not to tear into a lighthearted post but I was just wondering!
the popular game is r oblox
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

TheLastLink wrote:the popular game is r oblox
I've never heard of it.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

winningkill wrote:I've never heard of it.
Lucky you...

My turn.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Middle school boy writes in a journal and rants about his misadventures of the day, while dealing with two annoying parents and two annoyinger (is that a word????) brothers.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Minecraft:

A Steve that faces weird monsters like the Ender dragon, Zombiepigmens, creepers, Ghasts, and Endermen to survive. He also enchants his tools to make them better even though they eventually break.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

FRED: The Movie

It's a movie about this teenager that is going through puberty, and he is in love with this girl that he stalks. This girl and her family moves out of the house so he decides to track her down by going on a long journey by foot. He also amuses himself by doing a webcam of himself talking with a really high-pitched voice, while acting like a weirdo.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

ElectroYoshi wrote: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Middle school boy writes in a journal and rants about his misadventures of the day, while dealing with two annoying parents and two annoyinger (is that a word????) brothers.
Wow, I would never guess you knew what Diary of a Wimpy Kid was....like not, for example, from your avatar.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Mirror Mirror
Snow White becomes a dwarf.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

When you type awkward descriptions on Google, onemoreblock is the first to pop-up.
Rabbidfan236

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

Spongebob Squarepants

Two seemingly homosexual men repeatedly harass their neighbor, and on occasion break into his home and destroy his property. The main character's boss is a greedy, fat man who cares only about money and is rivals with a dwarf, who he kicks, throws, and stomps on on a daily basis.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Winnie the pooh

A yellow bear that eats honey and talks with a tiger that jumps a lot.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

winningkill wrote:Winnie the pooh

A yellow bear that eats honey and talks with a tiger that jumps a lot.
While a genderly ambiguous child looks on.

In the book anyway. Those old illustrations were pretty creepy. O_O

Winnie the Pooh kicks a** though.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Release great record. Hit it big. Make second record. Hit it big again. Make third record. It flops. Sell souls. Hit it bigger than ever before. Get crappy. (First person to guess what band Im referring to wins a penny)
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Hunger Games:

A girl who shows absolutely no emotion kills people in a Battle Royale environment. She then does it again. Then she kills more people. She cant decide between a hot guy and a ugly guy. Her sister dies. She kills a President.
Two, actually. She picks the ugly guy.

The end.