The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[project] One More Block Sings

Share your creative endeavors
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Reap wrote:I can not believe I just did this.... please like auto-tune the crap out of my voice Phantom!!
Nahh i think he should leave the raw file!
Mr. Grim

Post by Mr. Grim »

well I guess I don't know how to follow instructions but I did it :D
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantom! I needz to hear it! :P
Reap

Post by Reap »

I tried to get our dear Soccer to submit, but it's just not going to work for her. But we need more people to submit!! Come on guys!!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

We're all bad singers! Who cares!

SUBMIT 'EM!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Just got one more :) I'm not sure what number I am shooting for as far as submissions go, If I can get Adz or Wowfun in this I will call it right there, haha! Also, I am doing my best to keep this thread towards the top of the page as it tends to die of quite quickly ;P
Spoiler
Also, the person who just submitted (You know who you are) is truly taking home the prize for best character.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well, I believe we have one maybe two people who said they may submit but are still unsure - Over the course of the next couple weekends I'm going to try and finish up the audio and get the video put together.. Whilst we wait we might as well get some ideas of future songs. Does anyone have any preference?
Newah

Post by Newah »

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll submit one by today if I can get to it. My voice is so bad. And with high notes like that, I'll sound even more awful, unless I can bring it down an octave or two. And I'm not sure my voice can reach low enough, but I'll try. LOL
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Newah wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll submit one by today if I can get to it. My voice is so bad. And with high notes like that, I'll sound even more awful, unless I can bring it down an octave or two. And I'm not sure my voice can reach low enough, but I'll try. LOL
That is awesome, Newah! Man, maybe I should release just my vocals early to show that we aren't going for quality here...
Newah

Post by Newah »

Phantomboy wrote:That is awesome, Newah! Man, maybe I should release just my vocals early to show that we aren't going for quality here...
Make that tomorrow for me, sorry. Today was kinda busy...But I'll do my best to humiliate myself tomorrow! LOL
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

OK, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll submit something tonight if I get a chance. Be warned, though, I'm not in my school's choir, and believe me, I'm not missing my calling card.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Alright, well I am going to finish this up pretty soon here! I still haven't heard back from Newah, who I still need a raw audio file from. I will try to do my best at these last bits :) I hope you guys enjoy, let's have some discussion about the next song :)
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Alright, well I am going to finish this up pretty soon here! I still haven't heard back from Newah, who I still need a raw audio file from. I will try to do my best at these last bits :) I hope you guys enjoy, let's have some discussion about the next song :)
Can't wait to hear it! :D
Toa Lapaka

Post by Toa Lapaka »

Now, you see, as much as I would "LOVE" to into a project like this, there is NO way I'm singing Taylor Swift.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Toa Lapaka wrote:Now, you see, as much as I would "LOVE" to into a project like this, there is NO way I'm singing Taylor Swift.
Haha, yeah - that's understandable :) Any suggestion for the next song?
Toa Lapaka

Post by Toa Lapaka »

Uh... Get back to me on that...
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Phantomboy wrote:Haha, yeah - that's understandable :) Any suggestion for the next song?
TIME WARP.

Oh, I'm not doing it. Do you think I, like, WORK? You guys are sick.

You don't have to take this seriously...
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Reap

Post by Reap »

oh I've been waiting to hear this for so long now. Phantom.. remember your job is to HIDE my voice. Please?? <3
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Reap wrote:oh I've been waiting to hear this for so long now. Phantom.. remember your job is to HIDE my voice. Please?? <3
No, I was thinking a full solo section mwahah! Nah, just kidding :P but you guys are all lovely! :) I will hopefully not take forever putting it all together :)
turtleguy114

Post by turtleguy114 »

Well, I'm here to say that first, don't hide Reap's voice, and second, if you ever do something from a musical I might consider giving it a shot... Sadly, being a proper band kid isn't conducive to knowing these newfangled songs :P