The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

A Simple Poem

Share your creative endeavors
Gtarmetro

A Simple Poem

Post by Gtarmetro »

Here is me reading the poem: http://audiour.com/playlist/gb4ihacq The Artist by John Shields When I wake up every morning, I see beyond the darkness of the dawn. The wind chilling my bones as I walk into class. I go to my teacher, I ask what the lesson is today. I follow my logic; my mind. Every now and then, I want to be more creative. To show what cannot shown in words. I can mold the sounds that I hear in my head into the lightning that can strike the heart of an individual, The flame of passion that can motivate ones very soul. From the roots of my heart, to the roots of the trees. I listen. I follow. I please. Perhaps when it snows, I can let myself go. It may show what I need to know, I can VERY WELL grow. Everyone should follow their HEARTS and not their MINDS and they'll know, what it means to be creative.
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

I feel like there's some deeper meaning here that I'm missing... But it's very well written!
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: