The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[new Professional Channel] Concrete Bacon

Share your creative endeavors
Gtarmetro

[new Professional Channel] Concrete Bacon

Post by Gtarmetro »

Greetings Everyone, I created this thread to discuss a little project I am working on, and that you can help out with too. Concrete Bacon is a channel that I will start posting on this year that will promote artists while raising charity money. Basically, an artist will be able to post a video on this channel as long as it helps forward the channel's efforts. My goal for the end of this year is to have a few shows on this channel, and to have had at least 1 major campaign of sorts. I want this channel to: -Raise awareness to social issues/solutions (bullying, self harm, etc) -Create charity/foundation income (I will be doing research into the foundations I could start donating the funds to) -Be a professional environment that will have different arts. What I really need is some talented people who can help Concrete Bacon off the ground. Some show/video ideas include: -Speed drawing/Photoshop tutorials/Photography slideshows -Music videos/album previews/music lean backs -Poetry reading/book previews/book readings -Tutorials of any kind -Discussion videos on social issues What I would love to do is set up a team that will be able to post videos consistently/be able to deliver quality videos to the channel on a weekly basis. The channel link is: http://www.youtube.com/user/concretebacon Thanks, John Newman
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

I can do drum covers/collaborate with guys on songs.
I can't provide very high quality audio yet though, need to get some more microphones first...
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

This looks like a really nice idea! I won't be able to help out, though, since my artistic talents are... limited or rather non-existant.
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

bionicnacho wrote:This looks like a really nice idea! I won't be able to help out, though, since my artistic talents are... limited or rather non-existant.
>Has one of the best looking avatars on the forum
>Calls his artistic talents non-existant