The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Papaya's Level - Protector Ii - The Sequel Nobody Wanted

Share great levels you've made or played.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Papaya's Level - Protector Ii - The Sequel Nobody Wanted

Post by ThatOneFox »

This thread will be a copypasta from voxelus.
Way back in the days before stratosphir, I made a level as part of a series kickstarted by a great designer called Frodo. These levels were all named after synonyms for the word 'Defender', and all featured very standard adventure elements. They were great levels - a lot got featured as LOTDs. My one, Protector, was by far the most special though. It holds a very unique distinction - it was the last LOTD awarded before atmosphir made the jump to unity. The last great level of the last great age of Atmosphir.

I wanted to try and make a sequel in the unity version (in fact I might have done but I can't remember), but I got banned before I could realise that goal. So, what better way to return to making levels* than with a sequel to my most beloved one?

here's some pictures

There's a total of 6000 points up for grabs, but you don't have to get a single one. You'll be the laughing stock of the community, though.
It's also quite tricky - even I struggle to complete it and I made the $&@%!! thing.

pls play it

*maybe no more levels cause making one is hella long.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

Looks awesome!