The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The Best Fanfic Evar11111 Look At Me Im Mature

Share your creative endeavors
tta

The Best Fanfic Evar11111 Look At Me Im Mature

Post by tta »

There he was, his handfists were covered in all blood and tears an sweat and there was noo way he coud exape.

BUT THEN WAS MAN IN MISTERIOUS SHADOW WHO SAY "I can bring u back ur dead mom and dead dad and dead unborn sister and dead wife and dead daughter if you do somthing 4 me"

the tired sweat blood man said "I cant" with tears in his eyes, he contnued, "i cant hold on 2 the past of yesterday, i am too strong and depress, its just too unpossible"

"NOO" dark man say, "there is way 2 bring thme bak u'll see you just have to bring me the lost jewelgem emerald of power"

"well" tired man say "I guess ill do that" and he stand up and run in the opposit derection

"haha" a man nearby saids "youll nevere passed me!11" the hero looks at him an say "YOU MY ARCH NEMESIS FROM SPACE NAMED XAVIER PREPARE TO DIE" and the hero sticks his fist up intimidatingly.

"haha" xavier says, "ever since the faled sciense experimeant i haf noone lov me because i am ugly because of fail sciense now i will have my revenge"

xavier jamped into the air and did a spinning kick to the hero

"haha" xavier says

hero guy gets up and says "naow i will have revenge... for my ded mother!11!11!!!!11eleven1!111!"

TO BE CONTINUES