The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

(poll) Should Papaya Be Unbanned?

A place to talk about our community

Should the mods unban papaya?

Poll ended at May 15th, 2014, 4:55 pm

No
63%
No
16%
No
21%

Total votes: 19

ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Jamesski wrote:ok, I'm sorry if i'm hurting any of your feelings, but let me show you this comment from

tat700 : "dude, not cool - my dad od'd on cake so this level is very offensive"

I'm not trying to be not nice or to judge, but he should... I do not know!
This comment wasn't made by papaya...
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Jamesski

Post by Jamesski »

no, papaya level made someone feel made and offensive, that is the point!

Posts Merged:
he was also way to judgmental to me in a past level I deleted. He said so much bad stuff and not even a bit stuff good!
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by TheLastLink »

OH
OH NO

PLEASE JAMESSKI PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE TROLLING
PLEASE OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE
tta

Post by tta »

Jamesski wrote:ok, I'm sorry if i'm hurting any of your feelings, but let me show you this comment from

tat700 : "dude, not cool - my dad od'd on cake so this level is very offensive"
YOU'RE SERIOUS, RIGHT???
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

TheLastLink wrote:OH
OH NO

PLEASE JAMESSKI PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE TROLLING
PLEASE OH MY GOODNESS PLEASE
tta wrote:[Abundance of images]
YOU'RE SERIOUS, RIGHT???
[Abundance of images]
Wow, way to be constructive guys... -_-
Jamesski wrote:no, papaya level made someone feel made and offensive, that is the point!

Posts Merged:
he was also way to judgmental to me in a past level I deleted. He said so much bad stuff and not even a bit stuff good!

Here's the thing though: Offending people is not his goal. That comment from tta you mentioned was probably just stupid trolling in itself (Yes, I just publicly called that comment stupid. DEAL WITH IT).

The point is, Papaya himself is not constantly taking shots at people or spamming or anything immature like that anymore. Not to mention that he actually does care a lot about the revival movement. If he's not actively trying to offend people, no action is needed. Obviously, that rule isn't without exception, but in the case you're talking about, I think it's minor enough that it should be overlooked.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
tta

Post by tta »

ElectroYoshi wrote:That comment from tta you mentioned was probably just stupid trolling in itself (Yes, I just publicly called that comment stupid. DEAL WITH IT).
>"stupid trolling"
>comment was stupid
>comment was trolling

your words cut deep electroyoshi
deeper than any blade -pac
>also implying that papaya was wrong ever
Jamesski

Post by Jamesski »

ok i'm dumb i'm sorry. I'll be quiet and no talk abut this any more!
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Hey, so there's been some discussion among the mods and we'd really like to keep moderator issues from being publicly discussed on the forums. It creates a great deal of drama and just isn't healthy.

This absolutely isn't to say we don't want to hear—and haven't heard—your opinions on how the site is being run. In the future, however, instead of posting publicly on the forums, please start a private conversation with Phantomboy, the head mod. It does not have to be strictly 1-on-1—If multiple people share the same concern, you can add them all to the conversation.

On a separate note, I would also like to note that a lot of the responses in this specific poll were made under accounts that were registered many years ago under proxies and disposable email addresses, and have never posted on the forums. I have deleted all of these accounts. I am not sure who is responsible for this, but it needs to stop right now. Manipulating poll results is a disservice to everyone and will not be tolerated. If we catch you, there will be serious consequences.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Let's not get too off-topic with images and such, guys. I won't delete anything as it stands, but let's keep things focused and discussion on-topic. Alright?