The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Moderation Feedback Form And Response

A place to talk about our community
Phantomboy

Moderation Feedback Form And Response

Post by Phantomboy »

Having an issue with a user or moderation? We want to know! We have worked on putting together a clearer way to hopefully allow you to get your concerns to us and for us to reply to them easily. While for most instances we encourage you to simply start a conversation with me Phantomboy or the others it might concern Sebastian Lawe, Bionicnacho or StreetLights if you perhaps wish to do it anonymously or wish to see a public response, this is a great way of doing so.

Moderation Feedback Form

Above is the submission forum, if you choose to leave your forum name than you can expect a private response back. If not, we will likely be making a post on this thread with our full response on the matter.

This thread is locked as to make it easier for anyone who wishes to view solely our responses, you simply can scroll down through all the replies available. You are always invited to send me a message, likely through the conversation system, but there is other ways of getting a hold of me as well!

Do your best to voice any issues and we will do ours to listen with an open ear!

Best Regards,
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Mods are locking threads when there is still opportunity for discussion. This leads to new threads having to be made in order to carry on the discussion, which then makes it seem as though the new thread OP is trying to instigate a flamewar.
Thank you very much for notifying me. I do apologise if any discussion was cut short because of us and I will inform the others to be careful when reasoning to close a thread, this should be less of a problem in the future.

One thing I always try to make very clear however, is that it is always much cleaner to simply start a conversation informing me that you disagree with a particular locking. We can discuss the thread and figure out where to proceed. I want to be public with any of my actions, as I feel improvement is only made when you are accountable for your mistakes. So please, never be afraid to private message me.

Thank you!