The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Omb, May I Have A Word With You?

A place to talk about our community
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Why would you get offended by a user who is just posting on the forums and not directly attacking you? Papaya is just an individual, among a billion other strangers. If smarter people outnumbered users like papaya, we don't need to have a thread like this.

Plus, you can talk to him or someone you hate so he will post anything that pleases you, even it is not directed at you. Come on, we're the same members we were 3 years ago. if you can't get used to papaya's posting, you might not survive for long if One More Block gains more users who act similar to him or other fascinating users.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

tta

Post by tta »

what
tta

Post by tta »

also electro loosen your asshole, seriously
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

This thread has kind of run it's course of on topic responses, I don't think it is a major stretch to say there is quire a bit of off-topic discussions going on here. I am locking this thread here.

If there is any issues, you want to add anything, you have a better solution - please send me a PM, I am more than happy to talk.