The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Merry Christmas!

Chat about anything
dragonbo

Merry Christmas!

Post by dragonbo »

Hope you all had a great christmas and enjoyed the holidays! I think I had a pretty good Christmas except for my friend being too sick to hangout(and I've been living in Oregon for 6 weeks so I was looking forward to seeing my best friend in NY).
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Wait , christmas is over already? I could have sworn it only just started a few hours ago, crap! :P
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Wait , christmas is over already? I could have sworn it only just started a few hours ago, crap! :P
hey thats what i thought too... hmmm somethings wrong here
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Well you know Dragonbo all the cool kids are in Oregon! ^_^ More directed in the Salem and Eugene area! :P

So far I've had a neah Christmas was up almost all night talking and stressing about my best friend. She gets big Christmas hugs when I see her again!

Anyways merry Christmas to ya'll! :D
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Merry Christmas from me. Unfortunately, we don't have Christmas in Blue Hyrule.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Seasons greetings everyone! I had a stressful but good holiday and I hope you all have had a good one as well :)
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

Off Topic? Pfft. :P Merry Christmas!
๐Ÿ‘‹ I used to be known as Prototype ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿค–
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Merry Christmas!
dragonbo

Post by dragonbo »

Semesto wrote:Well you know Dragonbo all the cool kids are in Oregon! ^_^ More directed in the Salem and Eugene area! :P

So far I've had a neah Christmas was up almost all night talking and stressing about my best friend. She gets big Christmas hugs when I see her again!

Don't get me wrong I love Oregon people. I actually made a band with a couple other kids. It's just that I missed my friend that I knew since 1st Grade.

@wowfunhappy
Yeah I slept till like an hour before dinner, opened my stuff, ate, and went back to sleep for 12 more hours. My brother on the other hand got up at 4 in the morning to open his presents. I feel like the magic of Christmas morning wears off every year for me. I get up an hour later every year. I'm guessing by age 16 I'll just sleep right through christmas haha.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

dragonbo wrote:Don't get me wrong I love Oregon people. I actually made a band with a couple other kids. It's just that I missed my friend that I knew since 1st Grade.

@wowfunhappy
Yeah I slept till like an hour before dinner, opened my stuff, ate, and went back to sleep for 12 more hours. My brother on the other hand got up at 4 in the morning to open his presents. I feel like the magic of Christmas morning wears off every year for me. I get up an hour later every year. I'm guessing by age 16 I'll just sleep right through christmas haha.
What area have you been living in?
dragonbo

Post by dragonbo »

I'm in the beaverton area right now.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

dragonbo wrote:I'm in the beaverton area right now.
Good area to be in! Portland is a great city! :D
I be in the Salem area at the moment.
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

I know I'm late, but anyways, Happy holidays guys!
Newah

Post by Newah »

Semesto wrote:Well you know Dragonbo all the cool kids are in Oregon! ^_^ More directed in the Salem and Eugene area! :P

Speaking of which, I actually used to live in Albany, OR and Salem once myself.
(loved no sales tax)
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Newah wrote:Speaking of which, I actually used to live in Albany, OR and Salem once myself.
(loved no sales tax)
It's a very good area! I am most a fan of downtown Eugene It's a lot like Portland! Also no sales tax is amazing!!! :P Except our other taxes are really high so it balances out. :/