The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Operation Bevrijdingg

Share your creative endeavors
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Operation Bevrijdingg

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Operation Bevrijdingg is a new R.o.b.l.o.x series on YouTube, where two secret agents embark on a journey to find and retrieve a kidnapped governmental official.

Now I know that some of you dislike R.o.b.l.o.x. Please don't let that diminish the video.
Here's the first episode.
[media=youtube]N3F_f5C3s7M[/media]
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

You said that "R" word!!!

Well the video was interesting, it's a bit bland and poorly done. I know nothing about this Rrrrr... Game so correct me if I'm wrong but it being so choppy it distracted me from the video, which wasn't that great.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Ahh its Roo

I cant say it.
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

Meh, I didn't think it was that good.
What did we call Barbie and the Magic of Pegasis again? I think it was BATMOP (Barbie and the Magical Pegasus?)
I think I started that because they said they would give me Tix if I posted ads on other forums. Sorry for that

Edit: DERN IT they still change it
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Semesto wrote:You said that "R" word!!!

Well the video was interesting, it's a bit bland and poorly done. I know nothing about this Rrrrr... Game so correct me if I'm wrong but it being so choppy it distracted me from the video, which wasn't that great.
Anything that can be done to improve it? I was testing Sony Vegas for the first time, using Google Sketchup and an in game greenscreen.