The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Search results not updating

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

These are the search results on Atmosphir as seen on my computer. They ALWAYS appear this way no matter what I search for.

bionicnacho
Administrator

Re: Search results not updating

Post by bionicnacho »

Odd, seems to work fine for me.

Is anybody else having this issue?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I've had it happen a few times before, usually restarting the client and/or entering design mode and exiting it usually helps. Try switching it to one of the possible tags, like XP Levels or LOTD and then searching again.. it's a little finicky sometimes but I can usually get it to sort itself out by doing those things~! :3
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I've noticed some other issues in the code back when I was fixing other stuff. Definitely the search system on the server-side needs to be greatly improved. There are some things that we are slowly working on, but hopefully after we release those we can set aside time to work on search.

The search failing outright shouldn't happen though, so I'm kinda curious what might be the cause of this. Yoshi, try what Phantom suggested and post back here your results when you can.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

This was happening on my brother's computer and I managed to fix it. It was also showing the same levels for the different categories like "Levels of the Day", XP, etc.

What I did to fix it was pretty simple. I installed CCleaner and ran the cleaner. After doing that I launched the game and everything worked!

If any of you are having this problem, try it.
accoca
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by accoca »

Ive let the other guys know, in case they had not seen this post. Those responsible will be tracked down and flogged.

= Xander