The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Nothing, just nothing

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!
Gameguy22

Nothing, just nothing

Post by Gameguy22 »

When i open atmosphir, absolutely nothing happens. I see the "busy" mouse thing (the hourglass) and then it goes back to the regular pointer and nothing happens. :cry: I check task manager, nothing related to Atmosphir is there. Anyone else having this problem? Am i the only one?
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Re: Nothing, just nothing

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Gameguy22 wrote:When i open atmosphir, absolutely nothing happens. I see the "busy" mouse thing (the hourglass) and then it goes back to the regular pointer and nothing happens. :cry: I check task manager, nothing related to Atmosphir is there. Anyone else having this problem? Am i the only one?
Try temporarily disabling your Antivirus, does anything change?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, something I ran into on Windows 10, you have to run the launcher as Administrator, (by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator) Otherwise for me, as you said, nothing happens!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Are you having problems opening the launcher or the game itself?

Please make sure to read our FAQ before posting here. Most common solution to this is installing GTK#, which is outlined in that thread. You may need to restart your computer after doing so.
Gameguy22

Post by Gameguy22 »

tried running as admin, that worked!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Oh, something I ran into on Windows 10, you have to run the launcher as Administrator, (by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator) Otherwise for me, as you said, nothing happens!
Phantom, when you're available for a bit and online on discord ping me. I think I have a solution for this issue and would like to test it with you if you can.
Bad At Gravity

Post by Bad At Gravity »

This isn't nothing.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bionicnacho wrote:
Phantomboy wrote:Oh, something I ran into on Windows 10, you have to run the launcher as Administrator, (by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator) Otherwise for me, as you said, nothing happens!
Phantom, when you're available for a bit and online on discord ping me. I think I have a solution for this issue and would like to test it with you if you can.
I'll unfortunately be away for most of tonight and tomorrow--- but~! I'll message you as soon as I am free and see if you're free as well~!
Bad At Gravity

Post by Bad At Gravity »

This happened to me, but it was fixed.