The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Framerate issues

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!
Firebreaf

Framerate issues

Post by Firebreaf »

I finished designing a huge level, Mausoleum of the Dark Beast. It is at 99.9% capacity, but I had no real trouble playing or editing it in design mode or loading it from the main menu once I submitted it. I put the first score on the board right after I submitted it and had no problems. Now all of the sudden, my framerate plummets as soon as it loads and it continues until I either load another map or exit the game altogether. My settings are always on low and it's in the lowest resolution of windowed mode. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. Any ideas? I wanted to take some screenshots and post to the new levels thread, but it's totally unplayable for me right now.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Re: Framerate issues

Post by bionicnacho »

Hm, it's odd that it worked for you at first and now it doesn't but something to keep in mind is the capacity bump that we gave the game a while ago. Your 100% capacity level is actually about 300% capacity on the original scale, which can take a toll on older or less powerful PCs.
byronagida
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Framerate issues

Post by byronagida »

now its failing to load me into shadow wars. it will teleport to the shadow war phase. but wont load me into the match.