The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

-krash Craft Server- Admins Needed

Share your creative endeavors
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

-krash Craft Server- Admins Needed

Post by ThatOneFox »

KrashCraft is a 100 Player Slot Minecraft Multiverse server. We need your help in building and setting up the server, ready for players to join.

Here is a short video of KrashCraft so far - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zPh8ll7Ulg

We have many slots that need to be filled. Here are some that you could help out on!
5 Builders -All with creative permissions. Builders will build in the creative world, creating maps for Admins to evaluate and then add to the PVP world as another game.
RPG Builders - Constantly creating new quests for the RPG world. Will be a perma placement. Will have creative perms, will be adding "RPG Admin" Rank in future update.
Testers - Normal players, can enjoy all the servers facilities and will test any new updates to the maps.
PLEASE SIGN UP SOON AS PLACES ARE LIMITED

Arrange application - IGN/AGE/EXPERICENCE/OTHER USEFUL INFO

Can you help us?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I'd love to help.

IGN: bionicnacho
EXPERIENCE: I used to own a server myself.
OTHER INFORMATION: I would be able to go on the server and test everything out. I'm not that great of a builder, but I can help out with anything. I could help coming up with quests as well.
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

IGN: Baufritz96
EXPERIENCE: Playing on svdragster's server, building some Stuff
OTHER USEFUL INFO: School's really cutting into my free time currently, but I hope it'll get better soon. I'd like to be a builder.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

IGN: OnlySpray
EXPERIENCE: I've made tons of redstone contraptions before, love building, and love working on servers in a community.
OTHER USEFUL INFO: I'm experienced with advanced redstone contraptions and I use the computer a lot so hopefully I can be really active!

BTW Once you accept me ;) you should really consider Semesto... :)
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

IGN: Semesto
EXPERIENCE: QA For Atmosphir, Lots of server gaming, great builder. Making this for Level Up, almost done! :) Image
OTHER USEFUL INFO: Quite the artiest, I am always working with art of the visual nature. School is not that much of something I need to worry about I maintain decent grades and actually have little to do once I get home. I work well with Luke, I make pretty things, and he makes them do the pretty things. :)

BTW If you pick Luke and this guy, I highly recommend picking me first just to troll Luke. :)
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

IGN: Thewinningkill
EXPERIENCE: I used to own a server myself, even though I accidental deleted it.
OTHER INFORMATION: I can go on the server and check everything out. I can help out with anything that I find wrong, also I can try to make a sculpture.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

StreetLights wrote:KrashCraft is a 100 Player Slot Minecraft Multiverse server. We need your help in building and setting up the server, ready for players to join.

Here is a short video of KrashCraft so far - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zPh8ll7Ulg

We have many slots that need to be filled. Here are some that you could help out on!
5 Builders -All with creative permissions. Builders will build in the creative world, creating maps for Admins to evaluate and then add to the PVP world as another game.
RPG Builders - Constantly creating new quests for the RPG world. Will be a perma placement. Will have creative perms, will be adding "RPG Admin" Rank in future update.
Testers - Normal players, can enjoy all the servers facilities and will test any new updates to the maps.
PLEASE SIGN UP SOON AS PLACES ARE LIMITED

Arrange application - IGN/AGE/EXPERICENCE/OTHER USEFUL INFO

Can you help us?
EXPERIENCE: I used to own a server myself, even though I accidental deleted it.
OTHER INFORMATION: I can go on the server and check everything out. I can help out with anything that I find wrong, also I can try to make a sculpture.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

We'll be considering the applications shortly! I'll be discussing with the other owner which ones of you we will allow!
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Um... Admins needed? ;)
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

IGN: thewinningkill
EXPERIENCE: I've played on a bunch of servers
OTHER INFORMATION: I can check if everything is fine and if there is any spamming, kind of like a watching man. :P