The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Gdc 2013

Everything video game related
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Gdc 2013

Post by SirWrek »

I suggest you look into what went on here, and PAX East while you're at it as well.

To help, here's a small selection of videos about GDC for interested parties.

[media=youtube]gnyxfft2yOk[/media]

[media=youtube]HRfbYgRbD_E[/media]

[media=youtube]STUIuKPa5Wo[/media]

[media=youtube]DBYFGZBKEz0[/media]
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

The game industry seems to really be in a high over the last fifteen to twenty years, I look forward to all new innovations made and how our new tech of today can influence how we entertain ourselves. I can see the gaming demo graph widen in the near future as games become more accessible and appear on more devices.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Phantomboy wrote:The game industry seems to really be in a high over the last fifteen to twenty years, I look forward to all new innovations made and how our new tech of today can influence how we entertain ourselves. I can see the gaming demo graph widen in the near future as games become more accessible and appear on more devices.
Indeed, and even our accessibility now is quite astounding and caters to many varying players. It's quite amazing work on the industry's part.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.