The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Every Minecraft Video Ever - My Youtube Channel -

Share your creative endeavors
Newah

Post by Newah »

StreetLights wrote:TBH, the voice work in these latest sonic games is so much better than previously.
Anyway, nice review.

Well, yes. It's always been a little spotty. Although I thought Sonic Adventure's voice work was better. Sonic in Generations sounded like a middle aged guy trying to sound young. But you know, it's never been perfect. :P And thanks!
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Ahem...
[media=youtube]AvWchCk2kIs[/media]
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Newah

Post by Newah »

StreetLights wrote:Ahem...
[media=youtube]AvWchCk2kIs[/media]
Maybe it's just because of nostalgia, but for some reason that voice work still seems better to me (though marginally so). It might be a mixture of the story+voice, but Generations is just downright wrong to me. IDK why. However, me criticizing the voice work in Generations was merely a criticism of that game, I wasn't really comparing it to other games.

EDIT: Wow. Feeling really drained recently. I've been trying to get people to watch this review, and it's come to my attention that Sonic fans are really highly opinionated, and do not like opinions that differ from their own. Only reason the video has the likes it does is because friends of mine agreed to. All I've gotten elsewhere is harsh criticism.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Might I recommend reviewing Sonic: The Lost World? It's...eh...well, you'll see for yourself...
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Newah

Post by Newah »

SirWrek wrote:Might I recommend reviewing Sonic: The Lost World? It's...eh...well, you'll see for yourself...
I would if I had a Wii U, and a capture card. Sadly, me being the peasant I am, I have none of those xD

Also, just made a new video. It's meant to be a parody of people who play Minecraft.
[media=youtube]mLLHVBIHxbo[/media]
Tell me what you think :D
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Haha, perfect - that is pretty much why I haven't "Let's Played" Minecraft. Honestly, Minecraft is one of those games that, if recorded kinda requires the personality of the person playing to make up for the games general slow pacing - which I most certainly do not have.. Although, with that said - recording something with other members of the forum would be interesting :)
Newah

Post by Newah »

Phantomboy wrote:Haha, perfect - that is pretty much why I haven't "Let's Played" Minecraft. Honestly, Minecraft is one of those games that, if recorded kinda requires the personality of the person playing to make up for the games general slow pacing - which I most certainly do not have.. Although, with that said - recording something with other members of the forum would be interesting :)
Yeah, I completely agree. The only way I was able to make that video I just made even slightly entertaining was by doing constant cuts, because watching the uncut version was cringeworthy. And that's when I'm doing satire. But yes, I think it would be neat to make a video collaboration, if such a thing were possible.

By the way, I hope you guys appreciate my labor of love. I wrecked my voice doing that video. 15 minutes of talking like Rodney really does things. I sounded like a smoker after that. xD (any of the coughing you hear was completely real)
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Aw, I'm sorry about that, friend! I hope that you haven't damaged your voice too badly :(
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

I've really only done one minecraft video. You can ask BionicNacho about that :P
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

StreetLights wrote:I've really only done one minecraft video. You can ask BionicNacho about that :P
:D

I attempted a Minecraft Let's Play a while back but it gets pretty boring on the commentary side of things (that's why I took it down). The only thing I see that would be interesting with minecraft would be like playing minigames with somebody else in a skype call or something. Those could be really fun/funny to watch.