The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Electroyoshi: Now On Gameglobe!

Everything video game related
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Electroyoshi: Now On Gameglobe!

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Pretty neat! I believe I signed up for that site a while back, from what I remember I messed around with the creation tool and it honestly went over my head - perhaps I need to look up some tutorials.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Pretty neat! I believe I signed up for that site a while back, from what I remember I messed around with the creation tool and it honestly went over my head - perhaps I need to look up some tutorials.
I haven't really played or designed at all yet, because I am currently unable to download the flash player...thing. :P
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

lol my computer sucks to much for it.

I hate you so much pixel shader 2.0
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

It's great that you've joined Gameglobe! I've joined the site a while back, but I didn't play it that much because it ran like garbage on my PC. It was just too laggy for my low end PC. I wish they added more graphics options for better performance on lower end hardware. Though nevertheless it's a solid game creator.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Lysander789 wrote:It's great that you've joined Gameglobe! I've joined the site a while back, but I didn't play it that much because it ran like garbage on my PC. It was just too laggy for my low end PC. I wish they added more graphics options for better performance on lower end hardware. Though nevertheless it's a solid game creator.
I haven't even finished a level yet because the screen kept going black on me. xD
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I still play gameglobe a bit, but since the crystals came, I've been doing it less frequently. Nevertheless, gameglobe is a well made (if quite flawed) game with many amazing levels. I've made four levels so far, one of which (Things happen sometimes...) made it into the weekend mix. Woot!

Gameglobe is certantly no Atmosphir, but I like like.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Miniike wrote:I still play gameglobe a bit, but since the crystals came, I've been doing it less frequently. Nevertheless, gameglobe is a well made (if quite flawed) game with many amazing levels. I've made four levels so far, one of which (Things happen sometimes...) made it into the weekend mix. Woot!

Gameglobe is certantly no Atmosphir, but I like like.
The hotkey design system is kind of bizarre, and this computer won't let me use it, so I haven't been able to make crap with it yet. D'OH!!! >.<
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

ElectroYoshi wrote:The hotkey design system is kind of bizarre, and this computer won't let me use it, so I haven't been able to make crap with it yet. D'OH!!! >.<
Yeah, it takes alot of getting used to. But people have done AMAZING things with it.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

I have a mac -.- I did create a super good looking Kingdom Hearts Destiny Island redesign though. I would play more, but I hate buying blocks.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Do you really have to celebrate by posting a thread about it?