The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Onemoreblock Animated (name Changed)

Share your creative endeavors

banaynays

wtf is wrong with you dv
21%
wtf is wrong with you dv
29%
wtf is wrong with you dv
50%

Total votes: 14

Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

What wonderful tales have been told! Truly my evening coffee and or tea has never been accompanied with such fine pieces of film as they it has tonight. Certainly a masterpiece!
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Phantomboy wrote:What wonderful tales have been told! Truly my evening coffee and or tea has never been accompanied with such fine pieces of film as they it has tonight. Certainly a masterpiece!
Thank you, post 100.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

That was awesome. I'm broke in real life.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:That was awesome. I'm broke in real life.
me to, I'm pretty sure everyone is. :D

uh, I need to think if an idea, maybe I'll give wowfunhappy is own episode or something, maybe aflysokat, idk.
tta

Post by tta »

EVERYONE GETS OSCARS
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

tta wrote:EVERYONE GETS OSCARS
hurray.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

tta wrote:EVERYONE GETS OSCARS
Hecks yes.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

[media=youtube]MzlRaLXGjcI[/media]
wowfunhappy gets his own epi.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

That's what happens when I eat a burrito.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

May I play a minor role as the boy who repeatedly stands atop Telephone-books in the hope of snatching a bag of coffee off the top shelf? If so I would be more than happy to do a totally professional voice over with proper sound effects and everything! (or maybe not.. that should likely never happen if we live in a world of reason.)
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Phantomboy wrote:May I play a minor role as the boy who repeatedly stands atop Telephone-books in the hope of snatching a bag of coffee off the top shelf? If so I would be more than happy to do a totally professional voice over with proper sound effects and everything! (or maybe not.. that should likely never happen if we live in a world of reason.)
I guess so, if you mind the animations taking longer then usual, sounds are serious work. :o
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

DvChayz wrote:I guess so, if you mind the animations taking longer then usual, sounds are serious work. :o
I was simply joking! No needs for sounds if it means extra work!! I was simply just kidding around ;P
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Phantomboy wrote:I was simply joking! No needs for sounds if it means extra work!! I was simply just kidding around ;P
Oh ok.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Any new projects going on? I can imagine end of the year tests and stuff if you are still in school may be a bit of a bother.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Phantomboy wrote:Any new projects going on? I can imagine end of the year tests and stuff if you are still in school may be a bit of a bother.
oh no sorry im kinda going through some personal stuff so its either i dont have the time or i dont feel like making something, ill let you know when i start something else up.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

DvChayz wrote:oh no sorry im kinda going through some personal stuff so its either i dont have the time or i dont feel like making something, ill let you know when i start something else up.
No problem, I hope you get everything sorted. I look forward to anything whenever you get the change: :)
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

I just thought I would let you guys know I'm working on a actual legit animation, if thats what you would like to call it.
Instead of just typing in words im going to be writing a script, and using more movement thats more smooth, and it might be about 2 mins or so, I'm not sure yet.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:I just thought I would let you guys know I'm working on a actual legit animation, if thats what you would like to call it.
Instead of just typing in words im going to be writing a script, and using more movement thats more smooth, and it might be about 2 mins or so, I'm not sure yet.
Awesome! Good luck.
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

DvChayz wrote:I just thought I would let you guys know I'm working on a actual legit animation, if thats what you would like to call it.
Movement? In your videos? That's madness!
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Rabbidfan236 wrote:Movement? In your videos? That's madness!
can you please leave this thread alone
if your going to be a jerk about everything you might as well not post :T just sayin