The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[wip] Atmosphir Dev Mode Index

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
matthewbny
Design Competitions Voted: 1

[wip] Atmosphir Dev Mode Index

Post by matthewbny »

Below is an index of all the *known* dev blocks, floors, props, interactives, etc. Please note this is a WIP, so more information will be added over time. Also, feel free to add information on this thread or PM me about it. Thanks!

All pics can be accessed here, will add them when I'm available

Blocks
All dev blocks, if the arrow under them is clicked, turns the mouse into a loading icon permanently until the program is closed. Normal blocks seem to work just fine.

Floors
Muka floor
Basically just a barely distinct version of the old muka floor

Connectors
The test candy connector is entirely pink. Once placed in design mode, cannot be moved/deleted. It has no properties either. It also blocks Machinima Mode (F4) while in use.

Moving Platforms
Moving light (no picture available)
The moving light is not visible in design mode or build mode. It's properties, as a result, cannot properly be displayed. On the contrary, however, if you set the skybox to dark and you place objects near it, and link the moving light to a waypoint, it is shown that the light is moving, indicating that the prop is merely invisible. The light however is very faint and can't be noticed that well in regular conditions.

Candy Star
At first glance, it looks almost like a Sea Star. However, if you look closer, it's slightly bigger, but has less design, hinting that it probably wasn't finished.

Moving Saw 5
I think this is in the final version of Atmosphir. Either way, properties seem just as usual for all the other saws.

Paths
Paths are leftovers from the Atmosphir beta. They were eventually replaced by waypoints, but they still function the same way they did back in beta.

Rollo
Rollo is a moving platform. It looks like the tip of one of those big lollipops, with a signature swirl. Hungry yet? It has normal properties, and functions properly.

Falling Platforms
none

Basic Props
Industrial Antiriot Barricade Automatic
It's the same thing as the Industrial Antiriot Barricade. Has no differences in preferences or design whatsoever.

Candy Cane 1
Candy Cane 1 is an invisible basic prop. Because it's invisible, it's properties can't be checked (not that a prop would have properties, but still).

Industrial Arc Roof Structure Triangle
Looks just like the Industrial Structure Roof Triangle prop, but it's all white and is a bit wider.

Lamp Light
Functions like all other light sources. Is all white though.

Space Ceiling Light 1
No properties or functions

Space Ceiling Light 2

Space Ceiling Light 3

Space Control Station
One of the more detailed props. No functions or properties. Also is completely white.

Space Crates
Looks less like a crate, and more like a package. Has four colour schemes.

Space Door 1
properties cannot be accessed, but probably have something similar to do with other doors. Also, has a glitch where you can place it in design mode. If you put the simulator on, the door will change from closed to open, but can't be done the other way around, so you'll have to delete it.

Space Door 2
same as Space Door 1

Space Door 3
same as Space Door 2

Space Card Reader 1 and 2
They both are entirely pink like the Candy Test Connector, and once added cannot be removed. They also block Machinima Mode too.

Space Hallway Light
No lighting effect despite its name, serves as just a prop.

Space Info Station
No properties, just a prop.

Space Mechanical Lever
No properties either.

Space Pannel 1
No properties, just 5 different pannels with different colour schemes.

Space Pannels 3-5
For some reason, 2 is skipped. They're also just decorations.

Magicfire Torch
Has properties of a light source, not sure if it actually emits light.

Interactives

floorToggler
Inaccessible properties, invisible in design mode.

Atmo Car Powerups
Turns your character into a car, depending on the type of powerup selected.

Magic Ammo
Doesn't give ammo to either lasers or cannons, may work with firearms(?)

Barrel
Presumably explodes when the trigger activates.

Plasma Block
Explodes once you shoot it with a laser (sort of like the breakable blocks, but with lasers instead) also explodes if contact is made by a bomb.

Bomb
Same thing as the old bomb interactive but you can make a set amount of ammo appear instead of the default 1.

Blur
Has properties that function like an area trigger or w/e it's called, but the blur effect itself doesn't actually occur.

Motion Blur
Same thing as regular Blur, also doesn't work.

Sepia
Same thing with Motion Blur, still doesn't work.

Explosive Ammo
Same with the dev version of Bomb (scroll up) but have different graphics.

Instant Ammo
Doesn't work with either Lasers or Cannons, but might work with Firearms.

Particle Launcher
Looks exactly like the Fireworks Launcher, but doesn't do anything.

Space Doortrigger
Despite being an interactive, has no properties.

Space Medical Station
No properties, despite being an interactive.

Trackweels
Invisible, and thus properties cannot be viewed.

Trigger Button
A trigger

Trigger Floor 0-4
Floors that trigger things. not sure why there are 5

Trigger Lever
Triggers on contact

Trigger Switch
Triggers on contact

Vehicle Item
Turns the player into a car

Vehicle Item 2
Turns the player's avatar into an undetermined gender. Skin turns pink and rides on a motorcycle. Motorcycle is really glitchy though, but is still playable.

Hazards

Delphacode Spitter
Same as the final version hazard

Artosiphon Brown
Brown Artosiphon

Bungee
An enemy that was completed but for some reason not added

Character
Note: if nothing is added to the character, it becomes invisible, but still has a shadow. Because the character store isn't open due to the account issue, the Character hazard is invisible for now.

Delphacode Scavenger
Like the Delphacode Spitter but doesn't spit, just attacks using it's head?

Stonebird
Invisible, and therefore inaccessible.

Treasures
none

Powerups
none

Flags
none

Music
none

Skyboxes
none

UGC

Dev Plane
a prop which has this huge flooring with a texture that looks like a plane

Coded Track
A small version of a track that looks somewhat futurist/robotic

IPAD Particle Emitter
Presumably has something to do with the iPad, but emits light from a sphere.

Racing Props

Track Bump
just a casual bump (click the arrow from the dirt road prop)

Falling block
Falling block works like a spring.

Stadium lights
Also works like a spring

Racing fence straight
just a basic prop

Will add pics later
Don't you just hate when someone cuts you off in the middle of a sente
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I never realized so much was in the development mode. Great job, Matthew! If only we knew of a way to finish some of these props - but I suppose everything will come in time.
matthewbny

Post by matthewbny »

Phantomboy wrote:I never realized so much was in the development mode. Great job, Matthew! If only we knew of a way to finish some of these props - but I suppose everything will come in time.
Thank you. You can always access the dev version where you download Atmosphir from, and the steps are pretty much the same, from unzipping to running as admin.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Aw come ON. We have access to the Dev Build now and STILL CAN'T GET NPCS?!?!

But that aside, great work! I will definitely have to get the Dev Build to mess around with these features. :3
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Did I ever mention this was great? Because this is great btw. Nice work!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Aw come ON. We have access to the Dev Build now and STILL CAN'T GET NPCS?!?!

But that aside, great work! I will definitely have to get the Dev Build to mess around with these features. :3
It is fate telling us that we just weren't meant to get them.. ever.. Nah in all truthfulness I see us figuring some way how to do it eventually :)
matthewbny

Post by matthewbny »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Aw come ON. We have access to the Dev Build now and STILL CAN'T GET NPCS?!?!

No problem. You might want to talk to Nin about that, but I doubt he can do it in short time. It's something to definitely look forward to, knowing Nin (;
Wowfunhappy wrote:Did I ever mention this was great? Because this is great btw. Nice work!
Thanks!
Phantomboy wrote:It is fate telling us that we just weren't meant to get them.. ever.. Nah in all truthfulness I see us figuring some way how to do it eventually :)
I don't know how the NPCs function, since whenever you try to customize them it brings you to the avatar shop, but what I do know is that it can make for a good way to fight invisible characters, considering the shadow is still displayed anyways. But knowing Nin has been working nonstop on the accounts means I'll know more about them shortly. :)
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

matthewbny wrote: I don't know how the NPCs function, since whenever you try to customize them it brings you to the avatar shop, but what I do know is that it can make for a good way to fight invisible characters, considering the shadow is still displayed anyways. But knowing Nin has been working nonstop on the accounts means I'll know more about them shortly. :)
I believe at one point Dave messed around with them in a Live Stream. I attempted to go view some of their old ones, but couldn't find the one I had in mind. Regardless the way Dave explained it is that you would be able to customize with any item you had already purchased in the store. It is hard to say if they would have been able to switch to their long-rage weapon as I don't think any images featuring them doing so was ever released. However it isn't out of the question, sense some of the later enemies used weapons that I believe were even purchasable in the shop.
matthewbny

Post by matthewbny »

Phantomboy wrote:I believe at one point Dave messed around with them in a Live Stream. I attempted to go view some of their old ones, but couldn't find the one I had in mind. Regardless the way Dave explained it is that you would be able to customize with any item you had already purchased in the store. It is hard to say if they would have been able to switch to their long-rage weapon as I don't think any images featuring them doing so was ever released. However it isn't out of the question, sense some of the later enemies used weapons that I believe were even purchasable in the shop.
Most notably the Muka NPCs for the last sentence there (muka club). I searched and only found the NPCs trailer from Atmosphir's main channel..
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

matthewbny wrote:Most notably the Muka NPCs
There were gonna be Muka NPCs? I only remember seeing NPCs modeled after Playable Characters in that trailer...
Rabbidfan236

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

When do we get da pics?
matthewbny

Post by matthewbny »

ElectroYoshi wrote:There were gonna be Muka NPCs? I only remember seeing NPCs modeled after Playable Characters in that trailer...
There was a whole muka skull hat...how did you not remember that? xD
Rabbidfan236 wrote:When do we get da pics?
I'm not sure. I've lost interest in atmosphir long since, and have forgotten the names of most of the props anyways ._. but I'll see if I can get it done next week. Between the WCC, mafia (not the actual mafia, for your information) and going to the gym I kind of have a tight schedule. My mum is also ill to top things off.. so probably next week. Sorry about that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Are the Zombie icons at the end of the photo gallery actually implemented items or simple pictures?
DerekItoldu

Post by DerekItoldu »

I wonder if there is a way to get bungies put into the regular mode along with the car power up and npc and all the finished unreleased stuff
matthewbny

Post by matthewbny »

Phantomboy wrote:Are the Zombie icons at the end of the photo gallery actually implemented items or simple pictures?
No, they're from GG, I was planning to make a wiki for GG props but another use beat me to it.
DerekItoldu wrote:I wonder if there is a way to get bungies put into the regular mode along with the car power up and npc and all the finished unreleased stuff
I think Wowfunhappy said it's possible for Nin to do such
DerekItoldu

Post by DerekItoldu »

I hope that happens because npc and bungies and car power ups would be cool and some of those cool doors
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

matthewbny wrote:I think Wowfunhappy said it's possible for Nin to do such
Are you sure it's possible for Nin to do that...?
HAHAHA, what am I saying??? He's Nin! Of COURSE he can do that!!! xD
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I don't think we should be so expectational out of something someone is doing as a side project. If you are simply going to wait for profiles, be prepared to wait a while. I don't think we should complain considering all the time Nin and the others have donated to us.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

#ItsAJoke
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull: