The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

*--voixlus: The Second Rebirbth--*

Share your creative endeavors
tta

*--voixlus: The Second Rebirbth--*

Post by tta »

once ago there were a couple of cool guys named papaya, zetta, and thelastlink. they all were handsome and all of the girls wanted to be theirs but they were like "no, you're just gonna drag me down"OH SNAP

then some weird doofus guy names tt...uhh...ta...uhh....tt-uh....at&t!

at&t was like "hey dudes lets go on a plane to onemoreblock" and they did and it was pretty coolio until zetta decided to make fort otu everyone's pillows. "man u guys" turkus said and he shopped out ob te hadows of theplane. "u are the warriosiros that make erryone dans? not 2day" and he did a backflip while kicking a hole in the plane in the process and everyone got si=ucked otu the plane xept 4 turkus cuz he knew w-hat was going to happen becuz he made it happen. "heheh" he sed. "ull never make it back to me aliev but u probably will bcuz main character immunity"

2 B CONTINUE? PROBLEE
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
tta

Post by tta »

StreetLights wrote:Image
It's a genuine creative endeavor, so it belongs here.

ep 2 soon guis
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

tta wrote:It's a genuine creative endeavor
tta wrote:shopped out ob te hadows of theplane. "u are the warriosiros that make erryone dans? not 2day
Seems legit.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

StreetLights wrote:Image

This.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
tta

Post by tta »

StreetLights wrote:Seems legit.
It doesn't matter if it's bad, it's still a creative endeavor.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

oh my god guys this is a story, STORIES BELONG IN CREATIVE CORNER, NOT PIGFLAGS.
ok????????
tta

Post by tta »

EP II

so tata and the guys were on tihs i-land becauz turkus made them go off teh plane. tata was like "cmon guys we nver givs ups rite guis? all in a dais wurk guis?" but parpaya was liek "my S i will avenj you liek robert downy jr did in that one movie" and Duffy who already lives on the i-land was like "what the f is this man person speakd abotu?"

turkuds saw this and got mad and he was goten all up in dufey's face and like "qUIT PICKING ON MY HOMEY OR ILL UNLESHA MY GRANDFATHERS SACRED ART FIGHTING" and TLL was really pumped and wsa like "AWW YEAH BROTHER WRECK HIS =*expletive*= BROTHER"

[don't worry everyone I still have a legitimate story planned]
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

0/10
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

tta wrote: [don't worry everyone I still have a legitimate story planned]
Then prove it O_O
tta

Post by tta »

luke5227 wrote:Then prove it O_O
The Community Chronicles, a rehash of a story that I had created on Voxelus that only lived to see 2 episodes and a half-finished unreleased third episode. It will, however, be more professional and story-oriented than its predecessor. I have no idea when I can start work on it because my resources and software are out-of-reach at the moment, and it's not something that I can do on the spot like 2ndRebirbth. It has been announced for quite a while, and I THINK I made a thread in OMB's creative a long while ago, as sort of a hype thread for it.

I also have more, non-forum-related stories that I have told the community about that are on an undefinite hiatus, like Just Another Plane Ride and an untitled story about a post-apocalyptic world.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

tta wrote:The Community Chronicles, a rehash of a story that I had created on Voxelus that only lived to see 2 episodes and a half-finished unreleased third episode. It will, however, be more professional and story-oriented than its predecessor. I have no idea when I can start work on it because my resources and software are out-of-reach at the moment, and it's not something that I can do on the spot like 2ndRebirbth. It has been announced for quite a while, and I THINK I made a thread in OMB's creative a long while ago, as sort of a hype thread for it.

I also have more, non-forum-related stories that I have told the community about that are on an undefinite hiatus, like Just Another Plane Ride and an untitled story about a post-apocalyptic world.
*ahem*
tta

Post by tta »

bionicnacho wrote:*ahem*
Thank you.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

tta wrote:Thank you.
No problem xD

Also, I really hope you do this soon. It would be like... awesome.
tta

Post by tta »

bionicnacho wrote:No problem xD

Also, I really hope you do this soon. It would be like... awesome.
Not sure when I can do it, my PC has all of the resources I need to begin production, but due to complications it is "out of my reach" so to say.

My PC also has the unreleased 3rd episode of the original VCC, so I could put that on the forum when I can.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DIS IS AMAZING.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
tta

Post by tta »

EPISOD III: the trinket

so dufey and turky got in a real epic fight they were kicking and flipping and spinning and stuff man it was awesom, then turkus did a major triple backflipp and whipped sand into dufy's eye and he was all like "graahgaaahh sand in my eyes" then papaya ran into the scene and just JUMP-KICKED DUFFY IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD I MEAN WOAH IT WAS RADICAL and it sent duffy back like RELLLY BACK like really back on the i-land away. papaya and turkey looked at eachother and papaya was liek "y? y do u put us off plane truky?" and turkey was like "Im am sorry for being the bed man be4, but I changed, Im a good man now, reddy to get off this i-land with all it takes". papaya nods quiet like says "good".

"MEOW MEOW IM A CAT DOITSU MEW MEW DOKI DOKI?" said zetta because she is a cat. papaya axed Tukry a questchin "how are you on thE eyeland if you stayed on the plain after you kicked the hole in the plane?". Soi turky said "*sigh* i fell otu the plane i wasn't stay strong like my grandfather sed. *tear tear* *sniff sniff*."

"I kno how it is having a person improtent to u be taken by deth..." papaya said, and he fiddeld in his poket for something, the way he was trying to find it made it look like it wsa reallly importnet...

it was a trinket, it sed "S" on it.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Tta why is your avatar my beautiful art
I thought you would be honorable enough to give some credit
You have failed me

Nice story btw
tta

Post by tta »

Prime wrote:Tta why is your avatar my beautiful art
I thought you would be honorable enough to give some credit
You have failed me