The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Election 2012

Chat about anything
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Election 2012

Post by TheLastLink »

Which candidate do you support?

I personally support obama.
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

I cannot stand Bigracks Nobama and I don't even know who thr other candidate is but I'm voting for not Obama because I'm liberal
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Personally, from what I have seen of both candidates- which is honestly less that it should. I would be more likely to lean towards Obama, however I am not one of the avid politically charged people who will shout at any person who looks at my preferred candidate funny. I may prefer Obama over Romney- but that does not mean I hate Mitt Romney, I am sure he is a perfectly normal person when it comes to day to day life, I just prefer some of Obama's choices over his.

It is sort of uncommon for me to actually be asked about politics, being a rather young teenager, who spends a large percentage of his time on crafts and the computer- a nice change of pace LastLink!
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Too much politics will make me look serious over my studies.

Whoever wins must do the right thing for the people, not for themselves first.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Yanahma

Post by Yanahma »

I'm going to vote for the not-white one all the way from englandland because I'm not racist
Adz
Administrator

Post by Adz »

As a person, I prefer Obama. Both for his personality, and awareness of/interactions with the online world (which most other presidents either ignore or don't totally understand)

As for what they say they'll do during the next term. Since I live in the UK, I don't really have a full understanding on how things work in Americaland. But it seems as if Obama has a slight edge.
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

I honestly am not an enthusiast of either candidate. As an individual who will likely pursue a career in politics, I take a lot (perhaps too much) interest in these elections.

If I were old enough to vote, my vote would be going for Mitt Romney. I am actually a huge Ron Paul fan, but he is obviously out of luck for these elections. (D :)

Obama simply hasn't done enough. He started his term with control of Congress, yet his only excuse for his lack of action thus far is that the Republicans control the House. Well why didn't he do anything while the Democrats were in control? Because he doesn't know what to do. He is way over his head.

Besides, any American in public school will agree with me....Michelle Obama's lunch food policy is the worst thing to ever happen to public education and she should be exiled for such restricting, corrupt policies.
TheLastLink

Post by TheLastLink »

Lemon wrote:I honestly am not an enthusiast of either candidate. As an individual who will likely pursue a career in politics, I take a lot (perhaps too much) interest in these elections.

If I were old enough to vote, my vote would be going for Mitt Romney. I am actually a huge Ron Paul fan, but he is obviously out of luck for these elections. (D :)

Obama simply hasn't done enough. He started his term with control of Congress, yet his only excuse for his lack of action thus far is that the Republicans control the House. Well why didn't he do anything while the Democrats were in control? Because he doesn't know what to do. He is way over his head.

Besides, any American in public school will agree with me....Michelle Obama's lunch food policy is the worst thing to ever happen to public education and she should be exiled for such restricting, corrupt policies.
if ron paul were nomineed, obama would crush him with good policies and smart thinking. ron paul is just an old man clinging to an older document which doesn't work in these modern times.
the reason obama hasn't done enough to improve the county is because of bushes finaical crisis. the american economy is so big, it takes forever to recover...
mitt romney will just put this country back on the path to europe, and he wants to start a war with russia.
the wealthy need to just suck it up and deal with the fact that they make too much money and that the government is entitled to some of it.
how can mitt romny be trusted to create jobs, because when he was at bain capital, he layed off workers by the thousands, and promptly sold the companies for a huge profit. mitt romney also wants to ban gay marrage, because he is mormon. why should we revert to 20 years of progress just for one mans power grab?
i heard he also mistreats his wife... makes sense, considering he has binders full of women. just interpret THAT.

OBAMA2012
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

TheLastLink wrote:if ron paul were nomineed, obama would crush him with good policies and smart thinking. ron paul is just an old man clinging to an older document which doesn't work in these modern times.
the reason obama hasn't done enough to improve the county is because of bushes finaical crisis. the american economy is so big, it takes forever to recover...
mitt romney will just put this country back on the path to europe, and he wants to start a war with russia.
the wealthy need to just suck it up and deal with the fact that they make too much money and that the government is entitled to some of it.
how can mitt romny be trusted to create jobs, because when he was at bain capital, he layed off workers by the thousands, and promptly sold the companies for a huge profit. mitt romney also wants to ban gay marrage, because he is mormon. why should we revert to 20 years of progress just for one mans power grab?
i heard he also mistreats his wife... makes sense, considering he has binders full of women. just interpret THAT.
please president NOBAMA is just nothing by smoke and mirrors and he is kinda hot, but that is all the is really.

obama failed to do anything within the first WEEKS of him being president! if he was as good at being a president as he was hot than he would of been able to do SOMETHING!
did he lower the gas prices? NO
did he fix the economy like he siad he would!? NO!
and i wish people would stop critizing bush, he did barely anything wrong. the tax cuts are good for the economy because the rich people will obviously be spending more to make more jobs and risk their money in doing so on an economy so fragile it can be mistaken as boberto's ego

and obamacare is the worst thing ever!!! he will be killing so many senior citiznes with not only his stellar looks but his bad reforms as well!
also obama is a muslium so he is trying to help our enimes in the middle east! don't let his smoking hot looks fool you! he's as bad as he is appealing to the eye!
Master Chief

Post by Master Chief »

Lemon wrote:I honestly am not an enthusiast of either candidate. As an individual who will likely pursue a career in politics, I take a lot (perhaps too much) interest in these elections.

This doesn't really say anything specific other than that you don't like his wife's "lunch program." Do you think you could talk about what Obama could have been doing? I'd be interested to hear, since I think he's done quite a bit considering Health care reform, the stimulus package, Dodd-Frank, and turning around the auto industry.
TheLastLink

Post by TheLastLink »

Zetta wrote:please president NOBAMA is just nothing by smoke and mirrors and he is kinda hot, but that is all the is really.

obama failed to do anything within the first WEEKS of him being president! if he was as good at being a president as he was hot than he would of been able to do SOMETHING!
did he lower the gas prices? NO
did he fix the economy like he siad he would!? NO!
and i wish people would stop critizing bush, he did barely anything wrong. the tax cuts are good for the economy because the rich people will obviously be spending more to make more jobs and risk their money in doing so on an economy so fragile it can be mistaken as boberto's ego

and obamacare is the worst thing ever!!! he will be killing so many senior citiznes with not only his stellar looks but his bad reforms as well!
also obama is a muslium so he is trying to help our enimes in the middle east! don't let his smoking hot looks fool you! he's as bad as he is appealing to the eye!
shut up, you dont know what youre talking about. obama signed dont ask dont tell, and he passed the stimulous, and were clearly seeing the results of it. unemployment has been going DOWN TOWN, sort of like mitt romney does when he picks up his babes... hes kind of handsome, but its just that much more fitting when obama beats the crap out of him in november, because beatuey is only skin deep. if bush hadnt screwed up the economy, wed have the most competitive and best country in the world..... its just one more reason why obama should crack down on the wall street fatcats! mitt romney wants to funnel YOUR money into THIER pocketets... he's just a rich handsome guy whos out of touch with the regular american. obamas past his prime, but he makes up for his looks in WISDOM.
gas prices are high right now because the economy is recovering. gas prices were low in 20008 because the economy had collapsed.
i dont understand why people dont like obamacare, it guarantees treatment for senior citizens, instead of having the greedy private companies decide that your treatment is too risky to make a profit and buzz out... obamacare is the BIGGEST REASON to vote obama back in! mitt romney is going to repeal it and let the states DECIDE what is RIGHT FOR YOU.

and dont forget...

BIN LADEN IS DEAD AND GM IS ALIVE!!!
TheLastLink

Post by TheLastLink »

Master Chief wrote:This doesn't really say anything specific other than that you don't like his wife's "lunch program." Do you think you could talk about what Obama could have been doing? I'd be interested to hear, since I think he's done quite a bit considering Health care reform, the stimulus package, Dodd-Frank, and turning around the auto industry.
Mitchell obama's food program will solve our obesity problem. obama has done a lot for this country like the stimuluos and the
the dood frank bill which put the fatcats in their place... we need 4 more years!
Master Chief

Post by Master Chief »

TheLastLink wrote:Mitchell obama's food program will solve our obesity problem. obama has done a lot for this country like the stimuluos and the
the dood frank bill which put the fatcats in their place... we need 4 more years!
Push the responsibility to get skinny on school kids even though a large percentage of adults are obese too?lul...
Godofwar

Post by Godofwar »

RON PAUL ALL THE WAY PEOPLE!
Godofwar

Post by Godofwar »

obama is bad look "Today, when he presumed that you wouldn’t notice, because you’re too busy partying on New Year’s Eve, Barack Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act. The National Defense Authorization Act gives the government the power to grab anyone living within U.S. borders – citizen or non-citizen – and put that person into prison for the rest of their lives, without ever charging the person with a crime or putting the person on trial."
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Thought this said Electron 2012. -_-

Anyways as a person who desperately needs to gain weight I don't like Mitchell's school lunch plan, but for people who want to maintain a healthy weight or need to drop some it is a great idea!

I'm unable to vote this election, next 4 years I will though.
If I could this year I would vote Obama. :P
Master Chief

Post by Master Chief »

Zetta wrote:I cannot stand Bigracks Nobama and I don't even know who thr other candidate is but I'm voting for not Obama because I'm liberal
Yah me too I can't wait to vote for Romney he's really smart and makes a lot of money he is better than the best and a smart democrat
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Master Chief wrote:Yah me too I can't wait to vote for Romney he's really smart and makes a lot of money he is better than the best and a smart democrat
I should be a politician then.
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

I'm voting for Kate Reap.
👋 I used to be known as Prototype 🙂 🤖
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Guys, be careful to keep the discussion civil! Be respect of other people's opinions.