The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Jazz Music, Classical Music, Orchestra Music, Piano Music, Generally Chill Music

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
tta

Jazz Music, Classical Music, Orchestra Music, Piano Music, Generally Chill Music

Post by tta »

I'd like to make a thread about our own tastes in fine music, not rock, not dubstep, and certainly not pop music, just simple music that will leave impact upon impact from a year to another, to forever be cherished by music-goers like ourselves. also no videogame music.

So without further ado, dig it brothers and sisters

[media=youtube]a7C3f8NGXi4[/media]
[media=youtube]8HohnS6hVcI[/media]
[media=youtube]Y6mbUQUZUXw[/media]
[media=youtube]1ArOjEEWs5k[/media]

sorry for turning into a pansy
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

tta wrote:sorry for turning into a pansy
You actually have a really good taste in music here, I do have a soft spot for "Gentle" by Isaac Shepard. A song that has honestly made me tear up a bit is this song here by Vienna Teng.
[media=youtube]IQyqhIvlGjE[/media]
Thank you for sharing your taste, I really appreciate it!
kaiserg

Post by kaiserg »

Some really good stuff there, Gently is such a cool piece. I'd like to build on this a little more with just a sprinkle of electronic influence, though. P.SUS is one of my absolute favorite producers. He essentially remixes old jazz and ballad records and adds a great groove to them. Here are some examples.
tta

Post by tta »

kaiserg wrote:Some really good stuff there, Gently is such a cool piece. I'd like to build on this a little more with just a sprinkle of electronic influence, though. P.SUS is one of my absolute favorite producers. He essentially remixes old jazz and ballad records and adds a great groove to them. Here are some examples.
Nice, I like "Another day", especially the synthesizer thing that starts around 0:30. "Blue mountain" is really cool too.
Phantomboy wrote:You actually have a really good taste in music here, I do have a soft spot for "Gentle" by Isaac Shepard. A song that has honestly made me tear up a bit is this song here by Vienna Teng.
[media=youtube]IQyqhIvlGjE[/media]
Thank you for sharing your taste, I really appreciate it!
Thanks for sharing, that's a really well-written piece.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

I liked the default Windows XP songs and the hidden song in it. Those songs took the title of the thread. It has jazz, classical and orchestra.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: